TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

OMG That Dragon is BEAUTIFUL! Awesome job TJ, Spriters and all involved with this Valentines dragon & garden!

OMG

the angel dragon is simply gorgeous

and it is the first time it is not pink xd.png

Nope, not so - the Heart Seekers aren't pink.

Lovely new dragons to add to our collection of beauties! Nicely done artists et al. Thank you for the beautiful gift of these!

*Stops breathing* That dragon... So pretty... Thank you so much birdz and Infinis for this beautiful dragon! I really love its colors. I think they are really fitting. Can't wait to get a hoard of these when their limit is removed, too. And thanks TJ for this awesome release!

Also, belated happy Valentine's Day everyone.

I think they are all like that at the moment. It is just a glitch and will be fixed. The Christmas ones were like that at first, too.

Ah man, and here I thought I had a special one...

My jaw just dropped at the site of this year's VD dragon in its matured form. Magnificent design! Bravo to birdzgoboom and Infinis! Your details and the balance/choice of color are just amazing. Every year keeps getting better and better. I love all of my dragons, but this one rates among my top 10, if not the top 5. I am very much impressed. I so wish we could have captured more eggs, but it will make next year's drop a looked-forward-to event for sure!

My jaw just dropped at the site of this year's VD dragon in its matured form. Magnificent design! Bravo to birdzgoboom and Infinis! Your details and the balance/choice of color are just amazing. Every year keeps getting better and better. I love all of my dragons, but this one rates among my top 10, if not the top 5. I am very much impressed. I so wish we could have captured more eggs, but it will make next year's drop a looked-forward-to event for sure!

I second this...

I think they are all like that at the moment. It is just a glitch and will be fixed. The Christmas ones were like that at first, too.

Thanks for the info! I also came to ask why my hatchlings gendered as "unknown".

Thirded! Oh if only we could collect them all year... ;A;

Super late...I know but at least I didn't forget about it. happy.gif

Valentine's Day badge:

user posted image

2014: [IMG=http://i61.tinypic.com/35mjkg1.jpg]

Edited by Nyastara

That.....adult.....so pretty....../spazzes

No, seriously. I think this just replaced Sweetlings as my favorite Valentine dragon. Can't wait to make pretty lineages with it and whatnot.

And ooh, a flower guide. That'll come in handy.

Does anyone know how long the event horizon Gardening goes on? smile.gif

>^,,^<

The flower event lasts through Thursday. There's a Calendar in the top right corner of the forum that shows the schedule.

Dear Dimar~

Thank you so much for your quick and thoughtful response! I must have glazed over and missed the calendar. darn it.

So now I shall have till Thursday to practice random acts of Kindness (and cyber flower gifting! biggrin.gif )

*lolol* at me.. I'd love for this kind of thing to be available ll year I could random send Joy throughout the year! biggrin.gif

~ The Ninja Gardener

>^,,^<

Edited by KatWolfdancer

*Stops breathing* That dragon... So pretty... Thank you so much birdz and Infinis for this beautiful dragon! I really love its colors. I think they are really fitting. Can't wait to get a hoard of these when their limit is removed, too. And thanks TJ for this awesome release!

Wonderful job spriters! Thank you for such a lovely addition to my addiction!

Just randomnly 2 of the 3 flowers in my siggy that everyone appears to be after, has anyone got these yet? Seem rare ohmy.gif

I just saw the adult form and omg it's soooo beautiful smile.gif)))

Thanks to all who were involved creating this pretty dragon and thanks TJ for this awesome event.

Just randomnly 2 of the 3 flowers in my siggy that everyone appears to be after, has anyone got these yet? Seem rare  ohmy.gif

Nope, I think those are the two (the white Gerbera Daisy and the pink ???) that everyone still needs… sad.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I think these may be my new favorite Valentines breed. Sorry, heartseekers.

Yeah, these dragons were amazing! However, i think I still like the Rosebud dragons the most. XP

omg these are drop dead georgous. i cannot wait to see these paired with gold shimmers *drools a bit*

Just randomnly 2 of the 3 flowers in my siggy that everyone appears to be after, has anyone got these yet? Seem rare ohmy.gif

I think I have the lavender, but I think a TON of people are missing the other two...

omg these are drop dead georgous. i cannot wait to see these paired with gold shimmers *drools a bit*

CB Gold Shimmer owners, are you listening? wink.gif

I agree that would be a beautiful combination.

I think I have the lavender, but I think a TON of people are missing the other two...

Thanks Red2111 for lavender! Yeah the: white Gerbera Daisy and the pink ??? - seem to be very hard to get!

Also agree about the pairing with gold shimmer! Nommy!

EDIT: Spelling error and my failure to notice had those lavanders sooner - bad laptop!

Edited by lilacamy931