TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm torn between the names:

Radiant Angel of Love

Radiant Music

and Radiant Joy of Music

Any suggestions? xd.png

Anyone interested in a yellow Sun Seeker swap?

Good to know about the white Gerbera and pink ??? !! laugh.gif

I'll swap! Just sent you one. smile.gif

I named my dragons Lid's Majestic Angel and Lid's Radiant Majesty.

My babies have yet to grow their wings - but they have names.

Of course - now I am torn as to breeding them. I was going to cross them with Luminas (due to the similar colors)..but seeing the name is making me consider breeding them with Snow Angels

Dragons aside - Why can't I find anymore Sunflowers sad.gif

I keep getting ??? and Iris seeds

Is this a glitch? Gendered radiant angels say Gender: Unknown.

It is. don't worry, the solstices did the same at Christmas.

The tricolored alstroemeria may or may not be inspired by my dragon OC and the tricolored water lily is definitely Byakuren.

I am in LOVE with the adult sprites! They are gorgeous and graceful and the color combination is beautiful! And the description is very sweet, too. I like the idea of these dragons rekindling dwindling romance.

Holy crap, that's one of the most beautiful sprites I've ever seen! ohmy.gif

I will definitely hoard them next Valentine.. tongue.gif

The adult is such a gorgeous dragon x)

It looks delicious for some reason laugh.gif

Anyone wants one of my flowers?

I'd only like to trade the bat so I have one when the event's over. All of the others will be sent to anyone who's interested smile.gif espacially if you know of any children who'd like some!

user posted image

Anyone wants one of my flowers?

I'd only like to trade the bat so I have one when the event's over. All of the others will be sent to anyone who's interested smile.gif espacially if you know of any children who'd like some!

user posted image

Ooo, Oooo, can I have the Lilly of the Valley?

If you want to trade I only have a full grown Corpse flower and Dragonsbreath.

On topic of dragons though, are they supposed to be Genderless or does it pop in at the very end? I'm asking because currently I've got two of the new Valentines dragons with Unknown genders with wings.

I adore pink miniature roses, so if anyone could send me those I'd return with a plant. wub.gif

I have a white mini Rose, a black mini Rose, a red mini Rose and a red with blue flower mini Rose. PM me, but be patient...

On topic of dragons though, are they supposed to be Genderless or does it pop in at the very end? I'm asking because currently I've got two of the new Valentines dragons with Unknown genders with wings.

I was looking for an answer to that, too. TJ's frozen hatchie says male, my hubby's and the ones I've been able to find all say unknown.

wasn't there a similar glitch at Christmas? and it got fixed once TJ knew it happened?

wasn't there a similar glitch at Christmas? and it got fixed once TJ knew it happened?

Yes, and I am sure this one will be fixed, too.

I've noticed mine too have wings and say gender unknown. Came into this thread to see if there was an explanation. Guess I'll have to keep checking and see what results.

Ooo, Oooo, can I have the Lilly of the Valley?

If you want to trade I only have a full grown Corpse flower and Dragonsbreath.

Yeah, sure, I'll just send it to you. I want it to be a gift, but I haven't seen a corpse flower before so I would be very happy with it, though. smile.gif

But I want my dragons to be little boys just like TJ's. sad.gif I want to breed them next year. I'm quite sure this is only a glitch.

Oh, it is even more beautiful than I predicted. Simply amazing.

I love the phoenix tie in to the dragon (at least it seems that way to me).

Overall major thumbs_up.pngthumbs_up.png

--

Now I am off for a nap, stupid cold virus.. >,< meh

Lol, maybe these are hermaphrodite dragons able to breed with either gender?

There was a popular suggestion along those lines a while back...

Edit: Citlali Erie, good luck with the cold!

I hope you have lots of vitamin C, and Echinacea growing in your garden or cabinet!

Edited by Syphoneira

If no one wants my roses listed above, I'll just start giving them away... no problem.

If no one wants my roses listed above, I'll just start giving them away... no problem.

Thus far I only have pink roses, so I would be happy to have any rose! What flowers do you need? I'll send you one if I have the ones you need.

If no one wants my roses listed above, I'll just start giving them away...  no problem.

I would love a white rose, i can offer you a mushroom for one... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Bunnybrine

Are they for trades or for gives? Should I take a screenshot of my garden and PM it if they're for trades?