TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Is that an eastern? It looks like an eastern. Whiskers, fur, long thin body and tail.

It is an eastern biggrin.gif

I really enjoy the design of the dragon, and the colors. It doesn't really make me think of Valentine's Day, but love never makes any sense anyways. (;

I was reading the description and I absolutely loved this part:

"It is said that the golden feathers shed from their whiskers can rekindle lost feelings of love."

It's so cute and fun! But I have a question. Does it only work if they are shed, or can I go pluck one off the tail of IhugU? xd.png

I must admit I was a bit skeptical with the s2 hatchling, but the adult is simply amazing!

Awesome spriting-work, excellent shading and a very dynamic pose. Not my favorite color-palette, but a very stunning combination. If there ever was an Asian version of Cupid / Amor, then this is a perfect depiction in my opinion. Great work!

Just one association I couldn't help having when first seeing it: I'm lovin' it. rolleyes.gifxd.png

I swear I dont have the full list of flowers, where can I find one? (without the stages, just the flowers)

Here you go

Anyone knows the max number of flowers that we can have in our garden?

Edited by PointOfOrigin

The Radiant Angels are really fantastic, I think they are my favourite Valentine dragon so far! smile.gif I love that they are not simply pink, I love their pose, the colours... Can't wait to breed mine! biggrin.gif

Theflower-event is great, too!

Thanks for the awesome event to everyone involved! <3

Wow, I love the adults! I'm already looking for possible mate breeds. Don't know which to choose yet though. smile.gif

I love it that we've got another feathered dragon!

Here you go

Someone earlier said 111, I believe.

I have yet to get any ??? Seeds or bat seeds. And only 2 peoe in my family have gotten a dragon head (one each). Tons of hibiscus & hyacinth. I may be missing others that people aren't mentioning as much, too.

Nice release! Thank you, infi and birdz! smile.gif

Anyway, I think the ??? seed is called that because TJ didn't know what it was called.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by FortyTwo

Someone earlier said 111, I believe.

I have yet to get any ??? Seeds or bat seeds. And only 2 peoe in my family have gotten a dragon head (one each). Tons of hibiscus & hyacinth. I may be missing others that people aren't mentioning as much, too.

Thanks biggrin.gif That means we can have one of each sprite in our garden it seems biggrin.gif

I got a couple of seeds of everything. It seems to me that hibiscus, iris and hyacinth are more often found one purely because there is more variations of them.

atm there are 84 flowers in my garden, and I can't plant anymore. But before the end spot from the other rows was deleted you could have had 91 flowers (if my math is correct)

I sure do hope that we get to keep our gardens! I just love all those colours!

*stares openmouthed at the new dragons* And here I thought it was impossible to create a dragon that I'd love as much as the nebulas. Those are so pretty it hurts!

Awesome! The adults are really beautiful wub.gif

I'm hoping to see them being bred with Gold.

Thank you for the pretties!

Why is the Gerbera Daisy seeds so impossible to find?! I'm just begging for one.

I love the new dragons (even though my only thoughts right now are great another holiday breed I cant see a mate for)

anyway anyone want to swap Bat Plants or what I think are Black Roses

Wow... the Radiant Angels are stunning. I haven't fallen in love with a new dragon like this in a while. Great job TJ and spriters.

And what an amazing event! Yay flowers! I love how this year we can personalize the message. And there are mushrooms this year! Yay! Thanks again TJ, spriters, staff!