TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

OH MY GOSH!! Can I die?! The adult is so beautiful! It's almost like a Lung! Only with wings-. Related to a Asian dragon? (Japenese and Chinese dragons are called Lungs for those who who didn't know and needed education... )

It's just so beautiful! *gasps* And I have 2 to stare at forever now! biggrin.gif I shall name one Lunalung... Now for another name... Lol

Must have a plushie of this dragon. The adult is awesome looking and I just love their name Radiant Angel so fitting for them.

These guys are gorgeous and very unique. Fantastic job, hats off to the spriters. <3

So birdz wanted me to post the extra concept info we had once they grew up...and also concept art. Hee.

Concept art: http://sadpanda.us/images/1887323-P9DLHAJ.png

---

Breed Name: Radiant Angel

Dragon type: Winged Eastern

Size: 7-8 feet tall, maximum 25 feet long, maximum 40 foot wingspan

Colors: Off-white, Red, Gold

Alts: white, blue, pale gold and Black, red, gold

---

Habitat: Cloud forests

Diet: Small animals, berries

Characteristics:

Radiant Angels are very good at reading emotions, especially negative emotions. They will do whatever they can to bring cheer. They specialize in white magic.

They’re rather boldly curious, willing to investigate nearly anything, which has led to many an Angel being hurt, although this fazes them little. Angels are most active between dawn and dusk.

Angels communicate with a wide range of melodic sounds, often giving off calls similar to singing. Each voice is completely unique. They respond best to love and affection. Hugging one will invariably cheer anything up.

The golden feathers that tip their whiskers are said to rekindle lost love. It is believed that the Angels infuse their feathers with magic to produce this effect.

The gold stripe along their sides is longest, extending from the third toe to the hip (while the red stripe runs from shoulder to hip); together they form a heart on the hip with seen from above. Their head feathers can be moved similarly to ears, and are used for display and communication. Angels’ tiny scales have a reflective property that causes the tinting of the scales to change subtly throughout the day and night as a form of camouflage; this is most apparent at sunset.

K just reposting before I go back to sleep because I feel ultra gross right now from only 3 hours of sleep ;v;

*sends all the love to Infi*

Thank you, guys! <3

Oh my gosh.. they are just too beautiful! Guess they're my new faves :3 can't wait to see the full grown alts biggrin.gif

Quick question!

user posted image

Is that a flower, or one of the stages? The rest on the chart have that as the stage, but that color didn't have a full flower. I wasnt sure if that WAS the last stage, or the last stage is missing from the chart

*hoards these dragons in her mind* ._.

Cuddly, fluffy and shiny. Perfect.

Edited by Light Concorde

ooh gosh, look at those beautiful things! I didn't think it would be possible for me to like a Valentine dragon more than the Heartseekers, but I think these sweeties might have just taken the cake. hats off to the spriters, Radiant Angels are absolutely gorgeous! <3

Quick question!

user posted image

Is that a flower, or one of the stages? The rest on the chart have that as the stage, but that color didn't have a full flower. I wasnt sure if that WAS the last stage, or the last stage is missing from the chart

It looks like the next-to-last stage of the Alstromeria, the pinky-purple one.

Hope this helps! <3

Can anyone help me out? I traded for a alt sweetling (the black kind) but when it got to my scroll it became a normal one. Does anyone know what happened? Can I get the alt sweetling back?

Can anyone help me out? I traded for a alt sweetling (the black kind) but when it got to my scroll it became a normal one. Does anyone know what happened? Can I get the alt sweetling back?

Alt sweetlings are coded. If you weren't there when sweetlings were glitched and auto'd then you will most likely never get an alt sweetling. They got an alt sweetling due to the system's fault. Basically any new players that join today will never be able to get another one, ever. Not unless TJ changes it so that users that have normal sweetlings coded to their scroll have a chance to get alt sweetlings.

The new dragons are beautiful, I'm hoping to see them being bred with Silvers/Blusangs/Sunrises/Terraes/Moonstones. smile.gif

Sweetling colours are locked to account. Only the owners of the original CB alt sweets are able to get alt sweetlings. Therefore, if you don't have CB alt sweetlings, any teleported sweetlings will change colour upon arrival. And vice versa. It's kinda like the snow angels, only for Valentine's Day. :P

~

Ooh, pretty dragons! Thanks spriters. c:

Agreed, amazing job! It's arguably my favorite holiday dragon with Sweetling/Snow Angel placed up there. xd.png

Absolutely stunning! The palette is gorgeous, everything works together very well, I love the muted shine, the pose is dynamic, the composition is lovely and fills the space wonderfully, and it seems to emit such personality, such happiness and love and joy!

*applauds* A very, very, very well-done dragon! I LOVE it! <3 Can't wait to start picking possible mates!