TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Uhhhg I've probably caught about 15 Val 09 eggs since the event started. Not one of them 2nd gen. tongue.gif I hope a lot of people are waiting to breed on the 14th.

Yay happily locked with second round of eggies. smile.gif Working rest of week so glad could get two rounds in!

Can't wait for the rest of my eggies t hatch... @lilacamy931 Woah.... thats a lot of fog patches on your scroll O_o

Edited by Bunnybrine

Can't wait for the end of the nest three hours! All my eggs would have hatched by then laugh.gif

I still can't find a 2nd gen Sweetling from an Alt Sweet x Tsunami xd.png Not that I actually expect to, but that's what I'm hoping to find smile.gif

Also, signature T-T

I want to find a 2nd Gen Sweetling from Alt Sweelting/Female Nhiostrife. To me, it looks like a gorgeous pair. Still looking for a 4th Gen Valentine from Male Pink checker.

I've caught a couple of nicely lineaged dragons from 2nd Gen - 5th Gen and gave them away on the departure thread.

Can't wait for the rest of my eggies t hatch... @lilacamy931 Woah.... thats a lot of fog patches on your scroll O_o

most valentines but some low time AP hatchlings also wink.gif the time is ripe!

Agreed. I was dissapointed at Christmas because the eggs never got super low time.

I've already caught two that are related. I guess that one has an uncle/aunt.

Named my first batch! I'm so happy I snatched the name "Caballo de Amor" for my Arsani, since its great grandmother is Cabalo Marino~

Plus, yay! Finally got a Val from my all time favourite line. http://dragcave.net/lineage/wdOyS appropriatly named lineage-wise of course tongue.gif

... I still laugh myself to death when people name their babies after Caballo.

This translates to Horse of Love. xd.png

Incubated a couple of my eggs and now have hatchies happy.gif Still hunting for an inbred Rosebud and Sweetling to freeze, but everyone here is a fast clicker than I am, I swear my mouse is about to break xd.png

... I still laugh myself to death when people name their babies after Caballo.

This translates to Horse of Love. xd.png

I guess I can add another one. I didn't even know that. laugh.gif

Have to go to bed but... must... catch one last egg... must... lock... scroll... *refreshes like a zombie*

I don't think DC is very healthy for me. xd.png

Have to go to bed but... must... catch one last egg... must... lock... scroll... *refreshes like a zombie*

I don't think DC is very healthy for me. xd.png

Someone had only three hours of sleep before he had to go to work.

The game is very addicting when Holidays come around.

I guess I can add another one. I didn't even know that. laugh.gif

Her name is Spanish for Seahorse xd.png So yeah, every time people use Caballo without knowing what it means the end result can be pretty funny.

I don't know if Horse of Love was on purpose, but it's hilarious. I dig it.

Someone had only three hours of sleep before he had to go to work.

The game is very addicting when Holidays come around.

Whoa. Well, I'm not that far... hopefully.

Amazing what a bunch of pixels can do to one... biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know. I should be reading the next two chapters of my phlebotomy book but I'm eagerly waiting for the next egg to hatch. So bad since I know it's not going to hatch before then.

Her name is Spanish for Seahorse xd.png So yeah, every time people use Caballo without knowing what it means the end result can be pretty funny.

I don't know if Horse of Love was on purpose, but it's hilarious. I dig it.

I wonder if I should name mine Caballo Aurelius for my Arsani from Gold.

Edited by Spyridon

They aren't pixels! They're rare pixels, though holidays aren't really that rare.

Edited by KoalaNoob

The thing I love about the Valentines event is that I don't have to influence a single egg. laugh.gif

The thing I love about the Valentines event is that I don't have to influence a single egg. laugh.gif

Why not?

Because each valentine holiday breed is single-gender. E.g. Sweetlings will always be male, Rosebuds will always be female.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

They aren't pixels! They're rare pixels, though holidays aren't really that rare.

They're Holiday pixels. Must hoard them all!

The thing I love about the Valentines event is that I don't have to influence a single egg.  laugh.gif

Another thing I love about Valentines as well as Christmas. I usually have to stop influencing anything or keep it limited the week before Halloween events begin along with a 2 week period of non-incubation for the reds just so I don't run out.

I wonder what this year's Valentine event will be? Last year's was pretty neat with the flower vase. I wonder if it'll be collecting valentine cards that pop up in the cave or send to each other?

I wonder what this year's Valentine event will be? Last year's was pretty neat with the flower vase. I wonder if it'll be collecting valentine cards that pop up in the cave or send to each other?

So far there hasn't been anything :c

I think we did the Valentine cards like two years ago. Maybe this time it will be chocolate candies being swapped around? I already have my trading list to send so anyone who's traded with me will get a card/sweet/whatever it is this year. laugh.gif

ok guys I did it I grabbed an Arsani/Grave and now I'm finally locked

'night

*falls over*