TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

I know. I've been looking everywhere for a second sweetling, and I can't find any!

I just gifted a second gen Sweetling from Female Royal Crimson.

And I locked myself with a 2nd Gen Heartseeker from a Tan Ridgewing with 5 days 3 hours left. Incubated it so I just need to wait another three hours before I go searching again.

I finally got the two rosebuds I wanted and caught my second Arsani, now I am done with hunting and waiting for Friday.

i wodner if i'll get any requests for my alts weetling this year smile.gif

i wodner if i'll get any requests for my alts weetling this year smile.gif

Well, now that you've said you have some, I think you'll be beating people off with a stick. wink.gif

There was a glitch back when they were released that caused some people to lose their Sweetlings, and they got these alts as consolation for all the stress, or something the like.

Still searching the AP for 2nd gens. All I need now is a Valentine, Sweetling, and Rosebud. So close...

Good luck with everyone else's catching!

Do we get them the following years?

If you weren't there back then to get caught by said glitch, you'll get pink Sweetlings only.

Just bred 2nd gens, Rosebud x Moonstone and Arsani x Gold. With these last two, all my past Valentine dragons have been bred. Now to wait for this year's Valentine and new event.

If you weren't there back then to get caught by said glitch, you'll get pink Sweetlings only.

sad.gif Ah well... thanks for the answer.

Um anyone having a hard time with getting the eggs

i cant seem to get one when i click on it it says the egg isnt there i need help

um sorry to ask but i need help withviews my eggs are dying

I suggest checking out the help section and use some fan sites. Also, perhaps it would be a good idea to abandon your current common batch and catch some Valentines as they are available only this time of the year.

I am so glad that people are nice and offering to breed for others. Without their help, I wouldn't have very many Valentine dragons at all. My catching skills are really off this time. Luckily I just need one more 2nd gen Valentine 2009 and I can call my hunt for past releases finished.

I manage to get all the six Valentine's Day Dragons. I even got some repeats. My internet is pretty fast to get the eggs. Is there going to be a new Valentine's Day Dragon for 2014? They are nice looking dragons. I seem to like the Rosebud Dragon. LOL

Does the special event start on the 17th or on the 14th? Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I'm confused. xd.png

All new Valentine events start the 14th. the drop of the new eggs stops on the 17th.

Does anyone know if the lift on the breed limit is for this year only or is it permanent? This year is the first time I've gotten Valentine dragons and I was hoping for a chance to get plenty of Rosebuds. Or even an alt Sweetling if I could (in my dreams - hah!).

is there any other glitches going on? because i just seen someone's scroll that had a CB Holly (xmas dragon) that was caught today...

is there any other glitches going on? because i just seen someone's scroll that had a CB Holly (xmas dragon) that was caught today...

That's not a glitch. Looks like TJ finally handed out the last of the raffle prizes.