TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Caught a Dorkface lineage Valentine egg biggrin.gif

Awesome! =3 I caught a Dorkface-Thuwed Sweetling xDDD

Oh goodness, I'm picturing a teddy dragon, complete with button eyes and big stuffed plushie feet rolleyes.gif So cute xd.png

omg it would be adorable to have a plush dragon or something lol xd.png

Edited by Kira-san

I'm beginning to feel like I'm really going to regret making no attempt to catch any Valentine dragons other than Sweetlings this year... o3o

I'm hoping for a glitzy Valentine dragon, like diamond/crystal/etc...yeah.

@Unearthly: No one could ever regret Sweetlings.

Edited by Draco Knight

i still love them tongue.gif im excited to get a bunch of them

Well I suppose the anatomy and shading are better now but......I dunno......I wish they could have fixed that without changing the overall look so much. Either way the Sweetling is my favorite Valentine now.

I'm not sure I intended to hoard Val '09s, but I've ended up with 6 so far, compared with 3 Arsanis, 3 Sweetlings, 2 Heartseekers and 1 Rosebud... and I'm trading the Rosebud for a Sweetling from Solstice! xd.png I will be getting at least one Rosebud more, though, if not two. This is what happens when I don't plan much, I guess. tongue.gif

*is hoping for a teddy bear-ish dragon*

Bet your pillow army is wishing for the same thing. :P #perfectmate?

Huzzah, got the Rosebud I've been looking for (and it's a "Z" code as well xd.png)! biggrin.gif Now I can relax and wait until a few of my to hatch later :3 *feels accomplished* Edited by FluffyPillow

I have no valentine eggs. May anyone help me out by breeding me some?

Is anyone else experiencing massive amounts of lag?

The cave seems to have a bit of indigestion. Too many sweets?

Wow! some of my Valentines babies hatched! took a while to think of names for them!! smile.gif

Now to keep a close watch on the other eggies I got!! smile.gif

ainisarie Haha yes too many sweets lol tongue.gif

There does seem to be a bit of lag unsure.gif I thought my comp was just slow unsure.gif

Thank you TJ smile.gif can't wait for the 14th!!

Edited by rachii.xo

Pfft, I have no Halloween eggs, except one non second gen. I didn't realise the even had begun. Sad, the valentine's are my favourites.

very happy to have been able to catch a bunch of 2nd gens of the years I was missing, and i got an alt sweetling descendant too (wow)

And I was able to trade some of the pretties I got for messy and inbred ones to add to my frozen army, so cool ^ ^

Now I just have to wait for Friday ... heh

Also thank you to who ever has the scroll Kaizokuhime.M (tried to pm you but it said you don't exist). I've been looking for a 2g Rosebud since last night and hadn't been able to find one. I grabbed one of yours off the Ap this evening and was overjoyed.

Edited by Melisande

Hmm, looks like the forum ate my post. I hope I'm not magically double posting...

@Lurri Pidragon: It's just for users with the original alts. Nobody can have both Sweetling colors, so any hatchlings will become the color of the scroll they are currently on.

Some say all Sweetlings are alting now, some say it's just those with the originals. Which is it???

Only those with originals. Even alts traded to a non alt scroll will turn pink on arrival to the new scroll. And vice versa.

... I still laugh myself to death when people name their babies after Caballo.

This translates to Horse of Love. xd.png

Yup, I know. She may be a seahorse, but mine shall be a damn horse of love.

Ugh! I hate to complain, but I'm having an awful time catching tonight. The internet here has been buggy. I did fine the first night. Bah humbug.

AHHH. I'm having a really bad time trying to catch Sweetlings and Rosebuds, why are they soooo popular? D:

I've waited a year to breed my Arsanis, and now the little ones are here. *hugs hatchlings*

I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, tho.

AHHH. I'm having a really bad time trying to catch Sweetlings and Rosebuds, why are they soooo popular? D:

I've waited a year to breed my Arsanis, and now the little ones are here. *hugs hatchlings*

I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, tho.

I know. I've been looking everywhere for a second sweetling, and I can't find any!