TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Incubated a couple of my eggs and now have hatchies happy.gif Still hunting for an inbred Rosebud and Sweetling to freeze, but everyone here is a fast clicker than I am, I swear my mouse is about to break xd.png

...I forgot I could Incubate!

brb.

I've managed to catch the Valentine, Sweetling, Rosebud, and Arsani. All I need now is the Heartseeker and I'll be scroll-locked...

^^ I managed to get a Heartseeker! Now I'll be scroll-locked until they hatch... >.>

Edited by Allons-y~Geronimo

Had a bit of a scare last night. All my eggs had gotten sick! o.o Which was surprising, I do the same thing every year and normally my babies have no trouble. Must be more people than normal (even for holiday standards) wandering through the clicksites I use!

They all got better and hatched though! What a relief!

Does the part about breed limits being removed like last holiday season mean that we will be able to have more than 2 of each valentine dragon (unless cb, only 2 of those per type)?

Does the part about breed limits being removed like last holiday season mean that we will be able to have more than 2 of each valentine dragon (unless cb, only 2 of those per type)?

Yes, it's been removed.

Yes, it's been removed.

Ty smile.gif I was confused since they are still up when i check via help/breed limits.

Yes, it's been removed.

Yeah, I got scared when I got the breeding limit message when I bred my Sweetling. I was like "TJ's posts are law! WTF?" Must have been glitch or something.

Had a bit of a scare last night. All my eggs had gotten sick! o.o Which was surprising, I do the same thing every year and normally my babies have no trouble. Must be more people than normal (even for holiday standards) wandering through the clicksites I use!

Tell me about it. Came online after work to see my eggs all have 1.6k views.

I was like "Whoa! What happened?"

Edited by Crobat

I think we did the Valentine cards like two years ago. Maybe this time it will be chocolate candies being swapped around? I already have my trading list to send so anyone who's traded with me will get a card/sweet/whatever it is this year. laugh.gif

I think there was an event for Chocolate Candies... But it worked a different way(I think).

Maybe this year's dragon will be a heartbreaker dragon or something.

I think there was an event for Chocolate Candies... But it worked a different way(I think).

Maybe this year's dragon will be a heartbreaker dragon or something.

I doubt they would go all moody. I haven't seen a dragon like that moody, Halloweens not withstanding. The Grave dragons were definitely kind of somber in their descriptions, no?

Thinking about it, I find it kind of odd that Valentine and Halloween dragons carry the description of their specific dragon types on their info page. The Christmas dragons, however, only carry the generic description of the Spirit of Christmas.

Edit: My 2012 Valentine badge has a box of chocolates but inside are the Valentine message cards. Be cool to leave a personalized message and a way to send a card back to an anonymous sender.

Edited by Spyridon

Oh wow, randomly snagged a 3G Heartseeker

I just snagged two second generations in a row... so lucky.

I just snagged two second generations in a row... so lucky.

My last egg will hatch in about 6 hours but I'd still be in class then. After that, I'll be locked for another day.

Yay, finally found an inbred Sweetling to freeze biggrin.gif Just need an inbred Rosebud and my search will be done :3 I can't wait to see what the new dragon will look like happy.gif *is hoping for a teddy bear-ish dragon*

I'm so much slower than everybody else. I only had one incubate available, haha!

And oh my gosh, teddy bear dragon. Or a dragon stuffed animal. biggrin.gif That sounds amazing.. I'm really excited about the new dragon.

I really wish I could find the spriter's alts owners and bribe them into giving me an egg though. /bricked

Edited by Kojayo55

I'm so happy with my Sweetling hoard so far! But now I'm cursing egg limits because I have to make sure I don't run out of space to catch the new breed by the end of the weekend. dry.gif

I'm kind of hoping for a Valentine pygmy. We had a Halloween one before. I think a Valentine one might be cute.

Also, if anyone grabbed one of my Rosebud or Sweetling eggs, please take care of them. I really wanted to keep them, but since we can only choose one from the clutch... dry.gif

*would honestly breed her other Valentine dragons in hopes of getting one of her Rosebud or Sweetling eggs back*

Caught a Dorkface lineage Valentine egg biggrin.gif

Lucky! I don't know how people catch so well!

Yay, finally found an inbred Sweetling to freeze biggrin.gif Just need an inbred Rosebud and my search will be done :3 I can't wait to see what the new dragon will look like happy.gif *is hoping for a teddy bear-ish dragon*

Oh my gosh, that would be awesome.

Oh goodness, I'm picturing a teddy dragon, complete with button eyes and big stuffed plushie feet rolleyes.gif So cute xd.png

I managed to catch the valentine of last year! laugh.gif

Thanks for removing the limit of dragons in past years!