diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

1 hour ago, KDA_Killed said:

Need help to take care of the 2 eggs to doing EQ 

Do you still need help? I have room to hold 2 eggs.

5 minutes ago, Elery. said:

Can someone hold 1 of my eggs while I use earthquake please?

I can

9 minutes ago, BrownWolf said:

Could someone hold 2 eggs for me while I use EQ on my cantors?

I can if you still need it.

Send on a one-way because I have plenty of Magi to return them.

Could someone precog my canto and trade it back after it hatches for me...? Thankyou.

30 minutes ago, Roseora said:

Could someone precog my canto and trade it back after it hatches for me...? Thankyou.

Erm... going offline. Hopefully someone else can assist.

Edited by Lagie
Going offline

1 hour ago, Roseora said:

I can if its in the 4d range

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

well, I didn´t know the name to begin with, I seriously don´t know if the user even has a forum account ^^ I´m just interested in possible offspring from some of their Numbers codes.

If you are Nohr, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

thank you @Sunrunner

Edited by tjenni

Does anyone know of CalamityKitten? I have an egg they want back but they don't appear to have a forum or discord account

14 hours ago, Dalek said:

Does anyone know of CalamityKitten? I have an egg they want back but they don't appear to have a forum or discord account

CalamityKitten does seem to be active in the trade hub. I just saw this trade they posted so you could offer their egg on that trade or another they have posted.

Wow BringsTheSnow - that's clever !

6 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

CalamityKitten does seem to be active in the trade hub. I just saw this trade they posted so you could offer their egg on that trade or another they have posted.

I think I came to the conclusion that they had simply forgot to remove/rename the parents as they already had a sibling to the egg I had

I have a sick hatchling that I just acquired that I need to trade soon. I would fog it, except I need to trade it.  (I did ward egg as it hatched shortly after it got onto my scroll, but I managed to ward it.) Tried to remove it from all hatcheries and cannot remove it from The Hatching Club. ETA: The Hatching Club hatchery is here; click me

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5CiWY

Can anyone kindly enter my scroll name (tarotlover) on that hatchery and attempt to remove this hatchie from The Hatching Club? Thank you so much.

5CiWY

ETA: Bless you, kind anonymous stranger. Someone appears to have gotten the hatchling out.  Thank you. ❤️

Edited by missy_

26 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Could someone hold 1 egg for me while I use EQ on my cantors? It would be appreciated.

I have room for one egg, send a PM.

edit:  Grats on your green canto and check you PM. :)

Edited by Dracaena

15 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I have room for one egg, send a PM.

Thank you, EQ successful and Cantor hatched green. 

Many thanks, and please PM me for the return.

Thank you for the successful egg-sitting and transfer back. It was very much appreciated.

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please pm me and reply here - thanks!

Done. Thank you so much!

Edited by RainDear
done

22 minutes ago, RainDear said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please pm me and reply here - thanks!

I can! 

I need: someone to hold an egg for me while I use earthquake on some cantors.
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! Would be very grateful :)

An option for you and not part of my own request:
If you want to send over max 3 eggs to be earthquaked alongside that'd be fine. I can incubate them before or after, influence or ward them. If they die or run away that'd be your loss obviously. I do not mind to hold them for a while if they need to hatch on my scroll for a green cantor. Please be aware I will be away from home with probably bad internet starting tomorrow (14th) around midday cave time and not back until Sunday. So anything that would not hatch to be placed in a one way trade back to you, will remain on my scroll in that case.

All done, yay :D

Edited by Reykur

18 minutes ago, Reykur said:

I need: someone to hold an egg for me while I use earthquake on some cantors.
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! Would be very grateful :)

I'd be happy to~ Is it just one egg?

Completed request

Edited by EarlGreyGlitch
completed request

3 minutes ago, Sashimi said:

Could someone incubate my Cantor egg?

I can. I assume it needs to hatch on my scroll?