diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

55 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Not Modiano ?

No, no o at the end. They are a new player, their oldest dragon was caught in March of this year.

ETA: I finally declined their offer because I don't have the room.

Edited by dragongrrl

[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to erase an influence[/B][/SIZE]
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I have a request for help to reset a mis-Influence, ugh!

Accidentally Influenced a Gold Tinsel that I've been trying for awhile with stubborn mate, and need to redo... Would someone be willing to bounce the egg back onto my scroll?

Please PM To Discuss. Thanks!

EDIT: thanks so much to purplehaze for the help! :)

Edited by panthera1

Is anyone available to bounce a Canto for me? I can breed something from my scroll if there is anything that you need.

4 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

Is anyone available to bounce a Canto for me? I can breed something from my scroll if there is anything that you need.

i can bounce!

i have magi, so you can send a one-way

13 minutes ago, trystan said:

i can bounce!

i have magi, so you can send a one-way

TY! On the way!

15 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

TY! On the way!

reply sent back!

btw, are you also on Faenaria as well? there's a dragongirl over there, too

Thank you again for your help

No, there are several other dragongirls, but I started using the grrl/grrrl ending many years before the Cave. Let me know if you see any other grrrls.  I'm the girl with the grrrr! :)

you're quite welcome!

ah, gotcha! and i checked, the one on the other site is a dragongirl, not grrl! :) 

Edited by trystan

Could someone use precog or ward on my canto egg? I don't have either of those BSAs yet. It's on 6 days now so if you don't want the egg for too long let me know tomorrow instead thankyou

is anyone around to bounce an egg to remove an influence? i'm re-thinking my eggs...

@trystan

PM me a 2-way teleport as I'm egglocked otherwise :)

Edited by Astreya

Hey, could somebody help me with a thing? I have a PB Green Canto lineage I'd like to continue, but too many eggs (especially with this new release) to risk Earthquake. Can someone generous/brave enough EQ it for me? It has a S5 hole in it. I can also hold a few eggs, though as I said, scroll is pretty full.

If the egg dies, I'll also consider holding one of your eggs til you get the slot back, if necessary.

Edit: Seems no one is around/willing right now and I can't wait around forever. Crud, it might hatch before it can be EQ'd. Well, I'm going to hide it and come back later tonight (maybe midnight-ish or so, DC time) and hope someone is available by then.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(update)

6 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Hey, could somebody help me with a thing? I have a PB Green Canto lineage I'd like to continue, but too many eggs (especially with this new release) to risk Earthquake. Can someone generous/brave enough EQ it for me? It has a S5 hole in it. I can also hold a few eggs, though as I said, scroll is pretty full.

If the egg dies, I'll also consider holding one of your eggs til you get the slot back, if necessary.

Edit: Seems no one is around/willing right now and I can't wait around forever. Crud, it might hatch before it can be EQ'd. Well, I'm going to hide it and come back later tonight (maybe midnight-ish or so, DC time) and hope someone is available by then.

I can do it if you can hold an egg i just bred got more eggs now sorry

Edited by Tini

Back a bit later than expected, but I have a new request. If someone (or maybe two someones?) could hold three eggs, I could try quaking it myself.

I have 7 ER eggs being blitzed as we speak; I'll do it as soon as they hatch....

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I have 7 ER eggs being blitzed as we speak; I'll do it as soon as they hatch....

Replied to your PM.

Edit: Success! Thank you so much. :D

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(done)

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

(just got a new Hybrid Drake hatchling which will gender male, to bad, the other Drake I have was influenced male)

thank you @BringsTheSnow

Edited by tjenni

Can someone incuhatch an egg for me please?

Thank you Fyrebird!

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

4 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Can someone incuhatch an egg for me please?

I can

I need to remove incubate from 2 of my eggs. Can anyone help me please?

1 hour ago, Elery. said:

I need to remove incubate from 2 of my eggs. Can anyone help me please?

I can

5 minutes ago, Tini said:

I can

Thank you, ill see if the havent hatched and pm you the link.