diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Yikes! Wrong topic! Off-topic info removed.

Edited by Fyrebird
Posted in wrong place.

Can someone hold 5 eggs while I do an EQ? It should be super quick, I'm online right now. I'm really trying for a Motus, and my last attempt failed.

I can't hold five, but I can hold one if others are also able to help.

@FarawayCreatures

If you are there right now, I have some space, too (2-3 eggs). But it would be cool if you could take everything back ASAP then :)

@Astreya @Fyrebird I can send them as soon as someone else is free to claim another egg. And yes, I'll be able to take them back ASAP!

Edit: All eggs are sent, thanks everyone!

Edited by FarawayCreatures

I had one egg just reach ER stage. It's only got the first crack though. If somebody else shows up before it hatches cool; if not I'll have room for that last egg.

Does anyone know how to contact user with scroll name " Falx " ? 

Thanks in advance!

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

4 minutes ago, Fyrebird said:

@Lagie I can help

Thank you! :) PM sent!

I got a siyat egg, I want it to be green though. Can someone incubate it for me?

I'll incubate an egg for you in return when my red's bsa has cooled down.

2 hours ago, Roseora said:

I got a siyat egg, I want it to be green though. Can someone incubate it for me?

Incubate poofs when you teleport an egg, so you'd need someome to incubate it and then hatch it (and possibly influence it if you need a specific gender).

Oh 0.0 well would anyone be willing to incu and hatch it for me....? No need to influence though.

I know it's kind of a lot to ask but I will repay the favour as much as I can.

25 minutes ago, Roseora said:

Oh 0.0 well would anyone be willing to incu and hatch it for me....? No need to influence though.

I know it's kind of a lot to ask but I will repay the favour as much as I can.

I'm pretty empty right now--I can incubate and hatch it for you.  Let me know if you want it to be male or female. :)

46 minutes ago, digitalthunder said:

Can someone stun an electric hatchi for me? i can pay with a messy green canto 😙😊

I can do that free of charge, if you still need it!

I hope it is okay to ask this:

Does anyone know if Amazon_warrior is reachable through Discord? (I´m personally not on Discord, but maybe someone is in contact with her) She hasn´t been online in the Forum for a while and I was really interested in offspring from her Numbers codes (especially https://dragcave.net/lineage/93395 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/05186) since I would really like to create a Carina for my Numbers Lineage and I am in need of a Ridgewing to do so...

Greetings tjenni 

Nevermind, it is not that important anymore, of course, I´d still like some newer breeds numbers offspring, but at least I got a Ridgewing from Numbers in a trade 😃 

Edited by tjenni

On 6/19/2021 at 8:32 AM, AmaNoGawa said:

Is anyone able to bounce two canto eggs for me? Thanks!

I can! I need to bounce an egg as well so I sent you a PM with a 2-way trade.

Edited to add: 

I thought I saw a post from a forum user who was looking for 2g's with parents whose codes were all numbers. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

I just picked up an egg from the AP that fits that description and would like to send it their way.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

5 hours ago, Homo_Ludens said:

Can anyone hold two eggs while I'm doing EQ? It won't get long.

Do you still need help? 

I do! If you're here, can I send you a transfer?

Edited by Homo_Ludens
Got help, thanks)

I'm trying to find a scroll owner named Modian. Does anyone know what their forum name is?

They offered three eggs for my trade in the hub, but I only have room for one, as I am egg-locked. I only expect one egg or hatchling on the trade.

It looks like they are a very new player.

Edited by dragongrrl