diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Would someone be able to bounce an egg to remove an influence for me, please?

Thank you, missy!

Edited by Saika

I can help. :)

May I bounce an egg with somebody to remove influence?

18 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

May I bounce an egg with somebody to remove influence?

I just filled my last egg slot, but if you want to do a two-way I can help.

Anyone around that can hold 2 eggs please?  Gotta go to work, I'll try again later.

Edited by Chaosdawn

Could someone bounce me an egg please?
Thank you purplehaze! :)

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

3 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Could someone bounce me an egg please?

I can help. Just send a one-way.

I bred a canto egg, and it auto abandoned. I didn't realise I was scroll locked. :( Anyway I can't find it again on the AP so I just ask if anyone finds it, I would appreciate if you'd trade it back to me. If not, take good care of it and give it it's clan name please. :( 

~REMOVED, do not post eggs you do not own~

Edited by Kaini

6 hours ago, Roseora said:

~removed~

You can try changing the parents' names to ask for it back, I had a lovely person return a lost egg to me doing that. I'll keep an eye out too. 

Can anyone hold two eggs for me so I can EQ real quick?  Never mind.

Edited by Chaosdawn

4 hours ago, Roseora said:

I bred a canto egg, and it auto abandoned. I didn't realise I was scroll locked. :( Anyway I can't find it again on the AP so I just ask if anyone finds it, I would appreciate if you'd trade it back to me. If not, take good care of it and give it it's clan name please. :( 

~REMOVED, do not post eggs you do not own~

Please do not post links to eggs you do not own. I understand the intention here, but do not try to hunt down autoabandoned eggs. It opens up the new owner to harassment and view bombing.

Once an egg goes to the AP, it is free for anyone to do as they wish. Name it or not, or kill it. Please don't harass other users for whatever choice they make. 

I'm sorry you auto-abandoned your egg! Hopefully you can breed a new one soon. 

Ok, sorry. I didn't realise itcounted as harrassment though, I thought I was asking politely.

And thankyou :)

Hello, could someone please help me bounce an egg that I influenced wrong? ^^;

Thank you Astreya!

Edited by Hawktalon

@Hawktalon

Send me the teleport if you can take it back *right away* from now. (I want to clear my scroll egg-wise for an EQ experiment in three hours.

*above influence duly erased*

Edited by Astreya

Can somebody help me bounce 2 cantormaris, please? I am finally ready to try for Itus. I can take them back right away.

Edited by jedisunny
Got the help I needed. Thanks.

Send the teleport - I happen to have sufficient space atm as my dragons only gave "no egg" a bit earlier ^^

8 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Send the teleport - I happen to have sufficient space atm as my dragons only gave "no egg" a bit earlier ^^

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.

if someone's around, i'd like to bounce an egg to remove an influence.  the egg is at 4d 2h left, so hopefully this can be done soon.  it's now almost 11:30 a.m. Cave/Eastern time.  either reply here or PM me - i'm able send the first link.

thanks! :D

1 minute ago, trystan said:

if someone's around, i'd like to bounce an egg to remove an influence.  the egg is at 4d 2h left, so hopefully this can be done soon.  it's now almost 11:30 a.m. Cave/Eastern time.  either reply here or PM me - i'm able send the first link.

I can help out! Go ahead and PM me!

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

I'm here. Just send me a one-way with your egg.

@rinoa26, thank you! :)

Edited by Homo_Ludens
help accepted)