diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Is anyone able to pick up the Spotted Greenwing currently in the AP w/a code starting in {removed} and transfer it to me? I can send a dummy link. I abandoned the wrong egg and I owe that one to someone. :/ Or even just pick it up and throw it back so that I can grab it myself? TIA

IndigotheCat is the BEST!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Terrafreaky

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question, but does anyone know if PieMaster and birdzgoboom are particularly busy right now? Feel free to PM me.

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question, but does anyone know if PieMaster and birdzgoboom are particularly busy right now? Feel free to PM me.

Have you PM'd them?

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

I am looking for the owner of CB bronze tinsel "Luthien's Anguish". I don't even know if they have a forum account. I just caught an egg named Gollum. I would love to gift this egg to them, to go with their Frodo, if they want it.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks! Found!

Belated thank you! I was able to deliver the egg, and she liked it biggrin.gif

Edited by silverthornsilvergirl

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

I am looking for the owner of CB bronze tinsel "Luthien's Anguish". I don't even know if they have a forum account. I just caught an egg named Gollum (see link for actual spelling.) I would love to gift this egg to them, to go with their Frodo, if they want it.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

You're looking for Frodo. Just saw them post in a trading thread.

can someone stun two hatchies for me? im all out of freezes and dont want them to grow up. its a gemshard and nebbie hatchie that need to be stunned. im willing to give a cb chrono egg to the person that does this for me

can someone stun two hatchies for me? im all out of freezes and dont want them to grow up. its a gemshard and nebbie hatchie that need to be stunned. im willing to give a cb chrono egg to the person that does this for me

I can help with these two. smile.gif PM me if you still need them stunned.

I didn't know that could happen. o: Oh well, good luck in your freezing!

Edited by lovecats99

I can help with these two. smile.gif PM me if you still need them stunned.

people said that stunning wears off once you trade them so thank you for your offer of help but im just gonna have to hope that i get my freezes back in time

In case anyone knows the user with the scroll name Kamper, let me know? I'm hoping to toss them a PM or email; they caught a sibling to something I bred earlier and I'd love an opportunity to trade for it. smile.gif

Edit: Just wanted to update that I'm still looking smile.gif I'll edit this post if it's no longer relevant (due to the critter growing up).

Grew up! Thanks for everyone who tried to help. user posted image

Edited by pinkgothic

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I see there was no reply yet (at least not on the thread), so if you still need help, PM me! smile.gif

Am I allowed to ask for someone to influence an egg under 4d for me, add mine to hatcheries, and ask them to transfer back the hatchling? I ran out of pinks for my Mistletoes ;_;

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

If you are {Xasora}, please contact me - thanks!

bumping this for a new day as they havent seen it yet im assuming

If you still need help I'm open. smile.gif

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! I can provide both teleports. smile.gif

Rinoa, someone else PMed me first. Thanks for the offer. smile.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! I can provide both teleports. smile.gif

If you still need help, pm me smile.gif

I need: to find someone whose name I don't know

I need to contact the owner of scroll "marienine" - They offered on a trade, but they're egglocked. If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Never mind, it all worked out okay!

Edited by sylviamaris

Sent Vhale an email due to PM Box being full, found a code might like, if anyone happens to know Vhale outside of DC, give a heads up, or PM me? Thanks either way!

I have two celestial eggs I need to re-influence due to no longer requiring them to be female anymore! I would really appreciate the help. smile.gif

Edited by Varekis

I can help, if you still need someone smile.gif Yay, it worked! Edited by ewi122