diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

OMG I influenced a checker lineage incorrectly. I can provide teleport links sad.gif

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Edit: I've Pm'd you, SockPuppet Strangler! Thank you!

Edit: Success! THANK YOU!

Edited by toyofubl

OMG I influenced a checker lineage incorrectly. I can provide teleport links sad.gif

I'm actually unlocked right now, if you trust me enough to not want a swap (though I understand if a swap is preferred). PM a link - I can help. :3

Is there someone out there who's looking for codes with "fox" in them? I feel like I might have seen that in someone's signature, but I'm not sure...

Would appreciate the help to undo an influence!

Thank you miaou!

Edited by Wiz

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

{I think they gave me either an ice or thunder Dragon, in return they wanted a Second generation prize bronze egg from a CB Swallowtail along with a prize fail pillow Dragon from my CB bronze. She finally gave me the egg, but I deleted my last pm with them and don't remember their name!}

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

If you track or save your outgoing messages, you could check your Sent Items folder or your Message Tracker for the name?

I got rid of all of those, and I don't think I put them in my address book. I like to keep my message box clean. I don't know if they are on anymore

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I was able to trade for a red female gemshard so I want to switch the influence on my egg to try for a male blue! I would appreciate a bounce. :3

@ Ruby Eyes: Thank you! I will send you a PM now smile.gif

Edited by Varekis

I have room smile.gif You're welcome! Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm looking for the person I spoke to a long while back, who was interested in a future 3g radiant angel x bronze shimmer bloodswap. The PM is either deleted, or I'm totally lame and can't find it. (It was unrelated to ZZOMG, Miss Elizabeth, Z'lena, Ronco, Latte, and Royal Huntress. I don't remember which CBs were in it, though.)

Are you this person? Do you know this person? (Are you not this person, but can breed an unrelated bloodswap?) PM me, and thanks! smile.gif

So it seems I cannot reach http://eatw.net today (my computer uses a nameserver that apparently lost the eatw.net entry)

Would somebody be so kind and

- remove all my gendered hatchlings from it, and

- add all my eggs to it?

Thanks in advance smile.gif

edit: Thanks a lot, littleironhorse!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

So it seems I cannot reach http://eatw.net today (my computer uses a nameserver that apparently lost the eatw.net entry)

Would somebody be so kind and

- remove all my gendered hatchlings from it, and

- add all my eggs to it?

Thanks in advance smile.gif

Done!

(I hope I can ask this - I'm not asking for non-DC contact details, just a sign of life or something...)

Is anybody in contact with Trickseh on other platforms or in real life?

It looks like they haven't read PMs since at least January 25 (and not posted since the 18th), and I'm getting worried. unsure.gif

(Plus the gift that was the reason for my PMs will be growing up on my scroll soon.)

Does anyone know if [name redacted] is busy or can otherwise contact her? I've sent a couple PMs that still haven't been read and it seems she hasn't posted since the end of Janurary. I'm trying to gift something before it grows up on my scroll.

Contacted, thank you. smile.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Probably going to be a long shot, but I need to find the person who traded me this Neglected almost 2 years ago. It's an urgent matter. I've tried searching, but the closest thing I came up with was a post I made on May 25th 2015 about how it was my first ND. I really need to find this person. unsure.gif

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here. Ty! laugh.gif

*waves hand* I can!

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

If you are Ruby Eyes, please contact me - thanks! I have an egg waiting for you. wink.gif

I need: to contact a user who doesn't want to receive messages through the board messenger, says the board

@tnoelemaK: I tried to reply that I could breed and hatch the eggs for you at a later day and wanted to know if you'd have room for hatchies at least, but the board wouldn't let me ...

Ruby, usually that means they have blocked you from messaging them. sad.gif I blocked myself once, tried sending a PM to myself, and I got that same message.