diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

https://dragcave.net/user/Aine_Amber

This is their scroll, but there is no such forum member. I checked.

Yep, and it's definitely the same person, since they have a dragon I gave them. I also can't find any of the PMs we've sent to each other, and I haven't deleted PMs lately. It's very strange unsure.gif

Would someone erase an influence for me? I can't believe I've done this twice now.

Would someone erase an influence for me? I can't believe I've done this twice now.

i can do smile.gif

I hate to ask, but there's a time limit on this and I should've read all my PMs first. =x

Could someone who has a little scroll space PM me? If you're willing to help, we can also discuss a gift for your trouble.

Thanks so much for the quick PMs!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by Tigerkralle

I currently have space and can help out. :3

I'm going to bed. You can still PM me, but if someone else is on when you're on and can help out, that might be easier. =p

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Still need help i sent a PM to Socky, but if someone else has space to bounce my egg back to me i would be happy and Socky has space for other things.^^

Still need help i sent a PM to Socky, but if someone else has space to bounce my egg back to me i would be happy and Socky has space for other things.^^

I can do if you still need smile.gif

Thanks to rrattts i don't need help anymore for the moment. smile.gif

@Socky

I deleted my tracked PM.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Finished.

Edited by kjym16

If you are still looking for someone and if we can finish it in 30 minutes, I'll be more than happy to help biggrin.gif

Yay! Success biggrin.gif

Edited by ewi122

I can do immediately!!!

What type of teleport I'll use? I'm both are okay.

Finished

Edited by kjym16

Could someone add the black on my scroll to Eggs Around the World? My phone is being dumb and won't let me update. Thanks! Edited by Jazeki

Could someone add the black on my scroll to Eggs Around the World? My phone is being dumb and won't let me update.

Done. smile.gif

I need to erase an influence....

I can help.

Does anyone know who bred all those Winters from Autumns to the AP? Especially these two. If it was you, please PM me. smile.gif

I can help.

Thanks - I messed up forgetting about CD rolleyes.gif - but it's done now smile.gif

Can someone help me remove an influence? D:

I can if you still need. I even have egg space at the moment. =p

If someone knows a user with the scroll name guinever please have them message me. I picked up a gold of theirs from the AP that looks like it was very probably an accidental abandon and I would like to return it. I have it fogged for safety/so I can make sure anyone trying to claim it is the correct person, as it's really a lovely lineage.

If someone knows a user with the scroll name guinever please have them message me. I picked up a gold of theirs from the AP that looks like it was very probably an accidental abandon and I would like to return it. I have it fogged for safety/so I can make sure anyone trying to claim it is the correct person, as it's really a lovely lineage.

You may be looking for Syferia. smile.gif