diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

For apologizing for mis-scheduling and politely asking for a 4-day trade delay?! blink.gif

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Thanks, rinoa26!

Edited by Gealach

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

You can pm me if you still need help smile.gif

I need: to contact a user with a full PM box

predatorfan4ever I have some Olive hachlings to send your way!

Edited by maylin

Same here!

Same here!

It looks like pf4e's life may have gotten a bit busy lately (as was pointed out to me in forum games), as they haven't really been around much this week! Might wanna stun those hatchies if you haven't already.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

It looks like pf4e's life may have gotten a bit busy lately (as was pointed out to me in forum games), as they haven't really been around much this week! Might wanna stun those hatchies if you haven't already.

Totally forgot about stunning, thanks a lot! This actually might help.

Same for me too. Well then hopefully you'll see this PF4E:

I really hope you've just gotten busy with real life and that it's not something bad going on. In the meantime, I'll put completion of my IOU on hold until you let me know that you're ready to continue.

Sending good thoughts your way! smile.gif

Same for me too. Well then hopefully you'll see this PF4E:

I really hope you've just gotten busy with real life and that it's not something bad going on. In the meantime, I'll put completion of my IOU on hold until you let me know that you're ready to continue.

Sending good thoughts your way! smile.gif

Same message for me PF4E, please let me know when you're back on and I'll go right back to our IOU.

Take care! wink.gif

Also trying to contact PV4E (someones poupular, the whole forum comes looking for her when she's gone for a few days, do we just break into panic when she leaves for a month?)

I have a small gift, its not much but it's something

EDIT:

DARN IT, it they grew up!

Edited by blockEdragon

Same message from me also.

PF4E: Hope everything is good with you, sweetie smile.gif

Oh my!XD

Someone is going to be locked with hatchlings as soon as they get back online!

Looks like it's time to put the olive trades on hold and send pf4e your good thoughts instead. =(

FAMILY EMERGENCY REGARDING MY 4 YEAR OLD SON!

Do not send or raise more hatchlings for me, I won't collect them.

If I still owe you, I will get you your end soon.

Whatever you owe me, consider it paid. You are relinquished from wasting your scroll space for me.

SORRY but my son comes before DC and it's a very serious situation.

-PREDATORFAN4EVER

(from pf4e's signature)

*sends good thoughts and vibes*

Wow, I just came here to look for PF4E, and I'm so sorry to see this. sad.gif(

I hope everything turns out ok, sending my best thoughts and vibes.

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please PM me or reply here.

Thanks, purplehaze!

Edited by Somercy

I'm not sure if this belongs here...but could someone go to Silvi's Lair and remove the fogged egg on my scroll? I have an important egg I need for an IOU, and it became sick. Not sure if it's viewbombing or not, but Silvi's Lair won't load for some reason. If there is another hatchery where fogged eggs are not removed when they are fogged, could someone also remove for me? If it's not on there just ignore me... Thanks!

Is your Scroll name the same as your Forum name?

I tried to enter your Forum name and this is what I got:

Scroll: pollyfirstfirst

Sorry but I couldn't find any eggs or hatchlings that could be added to the site. So either

- there are none on your scroll (Hidden can't be added this way. Please use single code for fogged entries.),

- the scrollname isn't correct (Please check spelling.)

- or the connection to Dragon Cave failed (Try again or if DC is down, just wait until it is up again.).

Edited by Pourlemoment

I need: to contact a user that may be inactive

yongyeon is a user that I need to get in contact with. I owe her an important IOU that finally managed to get today, but it seems she may be inactive. I checked her scroll and she has several dead eggs, even two dead valentine '17s. The only signs of life are some one day left dragons. Does anyone have a way to get in touch with her? Her last post was about a week ago, and her email is private. I really need to get this important dragon to her. If anyone can help, that would be appreciated. yongyeon, if you are reading this, please check your PMs.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Did I miss something? I just bred some Holiday checkers to the AP and one of my Aria x Black Marrow pairings produced a Pink instead of Aria 0_o (maybe something got confused, since the Marrow had a Pink from "Old Pink" mate before): Marrow progeny

Did I miss something? I just bred some Holiday checkers to the AP and one of my Aria x Black Marrow pairings produced a Pink instead of Aria 0_o (maybe something got confused, since the Marrow had a Pink from "Old Pink" mate before): Marrow progeny

Nope, that's intended. Arias still have a small chance at throwing Pinks to allow continuation of old lineages that rely on that outcome.

I need: to contact a user who is suddenly gone

If anyone knows what happened to Aine_Amber or how I can contact them, that would be nice smile.gif

I need: to contact a user who is suddenly gone

If anyone knows what happened to Aine_Amber or how I can contact them, that would be nice smile.gif

How positive are you about that username?

How positive are you about that username?

About 94%, I'm pretty sure their forum name was the same as their scroll name, and that's what it is.