diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Just offer here

and back biggrin.gif

You're welcome Aleoleo - misfluences happen to the best of us wink.gif

Edited by herk

Trying to make an ND. Is that allowed here?

It depends on what you're asking. If you're asking for help via PM or a teleport partner, then I don't see why not. If you're asking for specifics, that can't be given in public on this forum.

There's a Neglected Experiment Announcement board here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=86032 It's got a list of people you can PM for help, although you might be better off asking for someone active in the thread, as I'm not sure how many in the list still frequent the forums.

Is there someone who is willing to spare an Aeon for applying precognition on my bred egg? happy.gif I plan to give it to another user who does not have a lot of pink dragons and I want to see if the dragon will gender right. Thank you in advance!

I'm looking for the person who has a line in their siggie about collecting all-number codes.

I'm looking for the person who has a line in their siggie about collecting all-number codes.

lilysally, perhaps?

lilysally, perhaps?

Thanks. That could be it. I'm not sure. The egg I have is not CB, though, so would not help her.

Is there anyone able to bounce an egg for me? smile.gif

Sorted, thank you very much! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I just need a little information about leetle trees. In all my years on DC I haven't much had hope of ever getting one till I got one this morning by pure dumb luck. In any case my question is does the tree change with the seasons on my scroll? Or is it which ever season you happen to receive your tree that's the sprite you have forever? I'm 100% happy with my tree, this has always just been a foggy piece of information for me.

I just need a little information about leetle trees. In all my years on DC I haven't much had hope of ever getting one till I got one this morning by pure dumb luck. In any case my question is does the tree change with the seasons on my scroll? Or is it which ever season you happen to receive your tree that's the sprite you have forever? I'm 100% happy with my tree, this has always just been a foggy piece of information for me.

It changes with the seasons/holidays. Tomorrow, it should change into a spooky Halloween tree. smile.gif

im looking for the user who has the scroll name yat_23

their forum account name is not the same and im not even 100% sure they have a forum account

I need to find whoever owns scroll nailgun529 - I accidentally abandoned a lovely egg that I'd traded for, and I'd really love to work out a way to get it back! I searched and I can't find a forum result with any version of "nail gun." Hoping....

Edited by sylviamaris

OK I'm tired and stupid and can't for teh life of me remember who the avid collector of Guardians is. Can anyone help me out?

OK I'm tired and stupid and can't for teh life of me remember who the avid collector of Guardians is. Can anyone help me out?

ytak?

THANK you xd.png

That means they bred the line I wanted to offer them.

/me feels stupid...

Edited by herk

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Faster the better, I'm on a bit of a time crunch smile.gif

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Faster the better, I'm on a bit of a time crunch smile.gif

I have an egg space and will be glad to help.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Please make an offer with any egg/hatchie & pm me to let me know, then one of us will make another trade to swap them back.

Thank you very much! <3

Done, a big thank you to the two who offered c:

Edited by Crystals

I messed up big time and I need someone to help me erase 3 influences >w<

Please help!