TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

It's weird having colored clocks and things...for some reason my fort seems so empty and colorless but adding color...it seems to be clashing with my simple views...oh well...

*sheepish grin* okay I'm talking to myself so...*walks off whistling*

Is seeing the forts you attacked also new?

It's weird having colored clocks and things...for some reason my fort seems so empty and colorless but adding color...it seems to be clashing with my simple views...oh well...

No, that's been since the get-go. You just needed to scroll down a bit to see them. wink.gif

Haha, I know how you feel! When I first saw the new additions, I was surprised by the sudden vibrancy. x3

Nah, we could always see the fort beneath the damage/exp snowball... thing. You know what I mean. :P

Hmm....saving one at a time worked for a while, but it's no longer working for me. ._.

I'm still glad there's new stuff, though. X3 I really like the ice palace.

I know it's random a lot of the time, but I can't build my fort at all sad.gif

I place a couple things, and get hit - and then I have less than before!!! Even though I'm trying to save, every time I get hit and it won't save sad.gif

I thought it would be more fun, but I went form over 400 HP to almost zip, and I can't make it stop sad.gif

and now, even saving after 1 piece I keep getting hit or it's saving wrong.

I wonder if there's a glitch?

Edit: oh, yes, I see there is sad.gif

doggone it. so much for my fun weekend, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Edited by daba555

And here I thought all that was left to do was convert my whole fort to Tall Ice Towers tongue.gif

(my plan is to get the maximum amount and challenge all of you to take down my fort tongue.gif)

*waves a red flag* The Gemino Glitch still hasn't been fixed. I just tried again and it still happened.

oh cheesballs now I need to get to the level cap again just so I calm my OCD. >_<

I'm not sure if I'll change my fort yet or not.

And here I thought all that was left to do was convert my whole fort to Tall Ice Towers tongue.gif

(my plan is to get the maximum amount and challenge all of you to take down my fort tongue.gif)

Just let us know when you're done. I'd be happy to bombard your fort. wink.gif

AWW YEAH I REACHED LEVEL 50! Now for an epic building spree... after I get some sleep, that is.

When I want to save the changes I did on my fort it keeps telling me: "Overlapping items detected! Please fix this before saving.". blink.gif

I added a couple of bits and pieces to mine, but i'm happy with it otherwise.

...and it didn't eat my snow ninja.gif

Edited by Crobat

This. Just. Got. Real. I had been focusing more on my dragons and hadn't noticed new items were up. Good thing I have plenty of snow!

Thank you again to TJ and all of the spriters/helpers! smile.gif