TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Lol, I never even thought to look for new items; think I'm too tired to bother with them, but will be interested to see what other people do.

I have added some new items to my fort when I come back they are all missing as well as the snow I used for them sad.gif .

this I'm not complaining about because free snow.

but when I edited my fort to replace the forts with the ice palace they replicated themselves twice, everything did but the walls. Anyone else get that?

yeah the trees just copied themselves.

Edited by Sorrowgrave

There's something majorly up with mine. I can't add or remove anything from my fort, and everything changed around and is colliding with itself now. I'm level 27 and I've already cleared my cache and cookies to try and fix this problem. What's wrong? Everything was fine before! blink.gif

user posted image

Edited by Kiara1125

Yay! Something to do other than stare at the TV while I'm sick...

WOW im so glad now that ive been saving all my extra snowballs this is so AWESOME  xd.png

Same here, as I have 792 units of snow left xd.png Time to toss some snow and see what the new add-ons are, maybe I'll even edit my fort a bit xd.png Took me a bit to figure out why all of a sudden my exp. went up and I gained a level, I was like, "What the....? I thought the max level was 25 with 98 exp.! What's going on here?" xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

this I'm not complaining about because free snow.

but when I edited my fort to replace the forts with the ice palace they replicated themselves twice, everything did but the walls. Anyone else get that?

yeah the trees just copied themselves.

flags didn't though

I also noticed the fondly regard comment on the towers,

Pickle Inspector reference for the win.

Edited by Sorrowgrave

My 500+ snow wasn't enough... oh well, back to the waiting game. Thanks TJ!

GDI, now I have to reconstruct my maze in rainbow snow OTL

Loving the new items!

Stuck at level 48 :<

Oh, I almost missed this! biggrin.gif

Yay, more fun in the snow! Great idea! And I have enough snow to throw tons of icicles... wink.gif

hahahah I was throwing loose snow around just to see people's forts, and someone made a maze.

That was fantastically clever, kudos to whoever did that xd.png

With the major ice storm we got I should have lots of icicles to throw at everybody!!!! Would you believe there are still some people that don't have any power yet??????? It looks so pretty outside the way the sun shines thru the ice that has coated on the trees. There were chunks of ice in our driveway that had melted off the overhead wire when I came home from shopping today. Like wow and triple wow!!!

I got up to level 50 and added gingerbread house, candy canes, coloured snow and 1 log cabin plus lit up xmas trees. Neato.

Yay! Something to do other than stare at the TV while I'm sick...

smile.gif I hope you get well real fast.

Hey, anyone else getting the super horrible glitch? My friend and I both spent ages building awesome forts and when we saved, most of the fort disappeared, and it says we have more than our max HP, and basically I can't make a fort with all these cool new items.