TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

WAIT, Hold the phone! NEW LEVELS?!! MORE STUFF?!!! Hell yeah!

*goes to level up*

I tore down everything and rebuilt. I had a lot of snow accumulated, so I was able to get to 50 and play with the new things.

My only problem with the log cabin is that the walls don't stay underneath the roof along the "front" long edge. I'm so particular, so I tore it back down and put other things in. sad.gif Of course, I had to put in a lot of cats!

never mind figured it out, and got to level 50 with plenty of snow left over

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Gee!! xd.png Came online after my home made pizza and was going to spend time throwing icicles on random forts to get rid of my big pile of snow when I noticed I gain levels.

I had to redo my entire fort, but I ain't even mad, because it looks even more incredible...

...or at least will be, when I repair it and deal with the duplicated buildings. : D

Could the base square be increased -pretty please?!

With all these new things - need more space for the Fort expansion

Already level 50, yay! I need more room, there are too many things I want to build ahaha!

At level 50. Now I'll see about redoing the fort.

I redid mine, but I still went for a final HP of 413~

Woo, just hit level 50! I'm glad that it's much easier to level once you've accumulated enough snow. =P

Now to go see about altering my fort. I'm a bit attached to my current design by now but I'll probably try incorporate other elements into it, most notably the ice palace. Gotta be careful though: once I start redoing, I hope I'll still have the willpower to stop. XD

Darn it, I only just finalized my fort last night after being not completely satisfied with it for days. |D

Time to start over~

Level 50, completely rebuilt and love it! with Fort HP of 459. and still have over 350 snow units will have no problem with repairs later on smile.gif

This is so great! I'd just got bored with redesigning my fort, and suddenly I can unlock all this new stuff to play with again! Just completely rebuilt mine, and got attacking to level up some biggrin.gif