TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Saw the facebook post... yeay a reason to use my 600+ snow that's been piling up lol I like my fort how it is... but I do want to level up for the fun of it -nods-

What a WICKED cool birthday present! Thanks!

Happy birthday!!! wub.gif

Yay lvl 50! Thanks for the surprise TJ and spriters.

Anyone else having trouble saving? >.< everytime i hit save it goes back to how it was before on my last save, minus the snow I used >.<

Anyone else having trouble saving? >.< everytime i hit save it goes back to how it was before on my last save, minus the snow I used >.<

Having this bug as well. It's frustrating because I'm losing snow AND the things I bought

Edited by LaHaine

Yay, more stuff! Got to level 50 quickly thanks to a huge amount of saved-up snow, and have plenty left to tear down and rebuild my fort biggrin.gif

I totally forgot about how many rocks I had hidden behind bigger structures for extra HP. I had to delete a whole load of rocks to make room for alterations. Like, pulling aside my large keep alone was like "Oh hullo there, quarry" XD

Me thinks I'm mostly done with tweaking the physical appearance now. Going back to hide extra items again. Well, in between bouts of repairs, anyway. :P

Edit: @ above: Your fort looks cool! (oh god, no pun intended) I like it c:

Edited by Varekis

I'm having the same problem.

Having this bug as well. It's frustrating because I'm losing snow AND the things I bought

Same. I had around 400 units after I reached lvl 50, and when I tried adding more things, most of the new items and even the old structures I had are gone, and ALL off my snow is gone. My fort looks kind of like garbage now :'I

Same. I had around 400 units after I reached lvl 50, and when I tried adding more things, most of the new items and even the old structures I had are gone, and ALL off my snow is gone. My fort looks kind of like garbage now :'I

Adding more than two of the new items, glitches everything. It says I have for example 190/189 HP and have to repair it. I lose snow and most edits I made. If you add an item one by one and save each change the glitch doesn't happen. But it's very frustrating since I already lost 100 snow with this :c

Great... Now I have more HP then I'm suppose to, because of that weird glitch.

Oh, really? Thanks LaHaine, I'm gonna go try that now, and see if it doesn't eat up the remaining snow I have now...

Edited by car340

i'm having problems when i edit my fort it duplicate or triplicate the items specially the small ice keep but it also happened with the fountains sad.gif

Someone had an issue where items couldn't be removed, didn't they? I tried deleting all of my old fort stuff, because I want to make use of the new items, but some plain snowball walls simply won't budge ;_; Has some way to fix it been discovered?

Edited by Nimrodel

I love th new items and how... Abstract some of them are. But getting to level fifty was a bit too easy with 400 snow...

Adding more than two of the new items, glitches everything. It says I have for example 190/189 HP and have to repair it. I lose snow and most edits I made. If you add an item one by one and save each change the glitch doesn't happen. But it's very frustrating since I already lost 100 snow with this :c

Wow no wonder. I added a ton of things on it. I guess there's nothing else we can do other than wait for more snow to redo all the damage. Doing it one by one is gonna be pretty frustrating, too!

Finally, I've got something to use my ~500 accumulated units of snow for. Time to start some fights, I guess!

Edit: Oh, and I love the Monty Python reference. I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay...

Edited by Digital Decay

This addition was a nice surprise when I decided to attack some forts again. Thanks for continuing this event biggrin.gif

Awww! I like all the new stuff and I'd like to add neat stuff like the moat, but I don't want to do all the reconstruction that would be needed. I have added a couple of small things, but I'm not sure how much more I will try to change it. I have lots of snow accumulated and it didn't really take that much of it to level up to 50.

My fort was atacked for 1 damage while I was editing it and it went from 590 hp to 90.. And all the snow I used on the edit is gone blink.gifohmy.gifwink.gif

And so are all the buildings I used on edit ninja.gif

Edited by Renmiri

Really? I've been adding multiple new items in one save with no problem. I have had the issue outlined (new items not appearing after a save), but I assumed it was caused by pressing save while your fort was being hit.

Wow no wonder. I added a ton of things on it. I guess there's nothing else we can do other than wait for more snow to redo all the damage. Doing it one by one is gonna be pretty frustrating, too!

Yeah, saving every new item you add takes a bit x.x No idea if this happens to everyone though... But at least we get 15/hour now, so it's easier to accumulate! ^^

@Varekis: No idea, never happened to me. It only started happening with new items and happens every time I add more than one item xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

Yeah, saving every new item you add takes a bit x.x No idea if this happens to everyone though... But at least we get 15/hour now, so it's easier to accumulate! ^^

Easier but still to lose 500 HP and 400 snow ...

I just gave up sad.gif

I really hope the glitch with the new items is fixed soon. D:

I had my fort looking just the way I wanted and now half of the items I added have disappeared and I have no more snow and will have to wait for more to accumulate. So frustrating... :3

Other than that though I'm loving the new items! Thank you to TJ and all of the spriters for all of the hard work put into this years event! <3