TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

My fort was atacked for 1 damage while I was editing it and it went from 590 hp to 90.. And all the snow I used on the edit is gone blink.gifohmy.gifwink.gif

And so are all the buildings I used on edit ninja.gif

I've been having this problem, too. It took the snow I spent for the new items and the new items disappeared. I ended up buying all the new items twice and having to save after adding just 1 thing to stop the mass disappearing.

So basically, I just left it there after being frustrated re-doing it 4 times and I'm not going to repair it until I actually see it go down...

Just lost EVERYTHING I had built! blink.gif AND THE SNOW xd.png AS WELL!!!!

Edited by bigbite100

With my 600+ snow accumulated it took me about 2 minutes to hit 50, and still have over 500 snow left tongue.gif

But yus, more stuff!!

Except I don't know if I want to reconstruct everything no, I wish we'd had it before I got everything right. To rebuild or not to rebuild that is the question...

Easier but still to lose 500 HP and 400 snow ...

I just gave up sad.gif

Ouch, that's quite a hit x.x' You still have a few days to accumulate snow though, I'm sure you can restore it

Well the new add-ons are a HUGE BUMMER!!!!!

I decorated my fort 3 different times with the new items, clicked save and it showed I was attacked and the repair button came up, nothing was saved and I lost lots of snowballs.

None of the changes using new items saved and it isn't worth the loss of snowballs. I'd rather use them attacking forts than further decorating until the glitch is fixed. BUMMER!!!

I decorated my fort 3 different times with the new items, clicked save and it showed I was attacked and the repair button came up, nothing was saved and I lost lots of snowballs.

None of the changes using new items saved and it isn't worth the loss of snowballs.  I'd rather use them attacking forts than further decorating until the glitch is fixed.  BUMMER!!!

If you save each time you add an item the glitch doesn't happen. But yes, it's awful right now x.x I'm not editing anymore, though I'd love to add the new items :c

Edited by LaHaine

So basically, I just left it there after being frustrated re-doing it 4 times and I'm not going to repair it until I actually see it go down...

Yup

I had reached level 25, made my fort with 400 HP and not attacked anyone for days so I had like 600 worth of snow

Now It took me about 100 snow to reach level 50 and spent 400 snow making log cabins, moats, etc.. All gone and all the snow gone.

It will take me at least 25-30 hours to get as much snow as before, to risk seeing it all undone in a second ?

Not fun blink.gifninja.gifsad.gif

None of the changes using new items saved and it isn't worth the loss of snowballs. I'd rather use them attacking forts than further decorating until the glitch is fixed. BUMMER!!!

Same exact thing here!!! It's getting on my nerves now, they keep disappearing, and what do I get? Not even a refund of HALF the price! I've tried clearing the cache, I don't double click, I've tried everything, no hope, though. mad.gifdry.gif

Anyone else having trouble saving? >.< everytime i hit save it goes back to how it was before on my last save, minus the snow I used >.<

A friend and I are talking on IRC chat and both encountered this bug. He only put up the log walls, but I had an entire fort and everything vanished but the entryway ice wall and a random colored fort I had put it. tongue.gif The 15 units/hr means I won't have to wait too terribly long, but it's annoying that we spent all that snow and it glitched out.

With over 700 snow getting to level 50 was easy, but I think I'll wait until I can get to a real computer before I start changing my fort. My computer died yesterday so I'm using my phone right now. sad.gif

Adding more than two of the new items, glitches everything. It says I have for example 190/189 HP and have to repair it. I lose snow and most edits I made. If you add an item one by one and save each change the glitch doesn't happen. But it's very frustrating since I already lost 100 snow with this :c

I've been having this problem, too. My fort was attacked while I was building and all the snow I used on the edit is gone. A lot of it. I just gave up. sad.gif

Yeah I hadn't really been doing this snowfort thing yet, and decided to get into it today...I had a bunch of snowballs saved up so I got myself to lv 25 from attacking, then went to build a nice fort for myself...I didn't know about this glitch, so I spent 100 some snowballs (left 20 to use later) and then I saved and my entire fort disappeared and all the snowballs I spent are still gone =/

Yeah, saving every new item you add takes a bit x.x No idea if this happens to everyone though... But at least we get 15/hour now, so it's easier to accumulate! ^^

@Varekis: No idea, never happened to me. It only started happening with new items and happens every time I add more than one item xd.png

Bah, what a pesky glitch! Hope it's resolved soon for you and everyone else having it. <3

But I totally agree. 15/hour makes the 9/hour rate look sooo last week. =P

Every time I edit my fort and hit Save, it removes the pieces I added but doesn't give me my snow back. The pieces I moved stay where I put them however, but now my fort is missing TONS of stuff and I'm missing hundreds of snow.

I see others have had this problem too.

Edited by Janizzled

Uhhhhhg I keep adding stuff then people keep pelting me so my fort isn't saved. Back off you home wreckers!

I'm having the same problem.

Me too. Hundreds of snow gone and so is my freaking fort, with no way to rebuild it because it's constantly "damaged" and in need of repair. Last time it said it was damaged with HP 10 out of 9!

I just encountered the new glitch. Lost everything and nearly all my points. I'm worried my fort is going to be completely demolished in the mean time and I'm going to lose all of my snow dragons since my fort has barely any hp.

Edited by Syaoransbear

With my 600+ snow accumulated it took me about 2 minutes to hit 50, and still have over 500 snow left tongue.gif

But yus, more stuff!!

Except I don't know if I want to reconstruct everything no, I wish we'd had it before I got everything right. To rebuild or not to rebuild that is the question...

Don't rebuild until the glitch is fixed or you loose all you have and the new stuff AND the 500 snow you have.

Apparently you can avoid the glitch by saving after adding each new item, if you have the patience.

Edited by Renmiri

I wish I had read all of the posts above BEFORE I used up my 400 snow to make modifications, that all disappeared when I saved...

I hope this gets fixed soon. The new stuff is really cool!

I had my fort built and up to lvl 25. This afternoon I saw we could now get to lvl 50 and have a lot of new things to add. So I got my fort to lvl 50, then starting rebuilding. I'd saved over 1100 units of snow so I had plenty to work with, plus the extra from returning the old snow stuff I had 1300 or so snow units.. I rebuilt my fort, saved it, and everything I built, disappeared, except some trees and some walls and the wooden roof to one of my log cabins. My moat and two log cabins plus two gingerbread houses and some ice buildings, Christmas trees and a lot of other stuff all disappeared. I had to repair and now my forts HP went down to 115 and my saved snow is now 706.

I've tried to rebuild three times now and the same thing happens. What can I do?

I've been setting my alarm and getting up every two hours all night long to save my snow, plus saving it every hour all day long, because I figured TJ would give us extra building materials.

It's heart breaking because now I've lost everything and am now losing my saved up snow too.