TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Hey, anyone else getting the super horrible glitch? My friend and I both spent ages building awesome forts and when we saved, most of the fort disappeared, and it says we have more than our max HP, and basically I can't make a fort with all these cool new items.

I was, but then it seemed to get fixed, and now I have rebuilt mine with new stuff smile.gif

Hmm, so... can I begin re-decorating now? tongue.gif

Though I might put it off until tomorrow, just to be safe. =3

It takes 172 snow to go from 25 to 50. assuming no one hit me while I throwing Icicles. but I don't have damage so I assume not.

Is the glitch gone? or... still going strong? >o>

The one that ate up your snow and progress is gone at least. Some people have reported overlapping issues though

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I couldn't leave the thing alone before, and now I will be kept from housework and other responsibilities for even longer. xd.png One thing I would love, is if we could stack items on top of each other. Think of the possibilities... (I already am.)

Level 50, baby! Now I have something to do with all this extra snow! :'D

Sorry people I lobbed icecicles at. X'D

Level 50, baby! Now I have something to do with all this extra snow! :'D

Sorry people I lobbed icecicles at. X'D

You could always attack yourself getting no experience, I find it quite funny that it worked.

user posted image

I love it! That explains why my fort is getting hit again and I'm going up in levels. Thanks TJ!

Aww, we don't get a bigger space for more fort stuff? I already filled mine up pretty well. =(

(But yay, more action!)

BOOYAH! Got Level 50 today! >=3 Probably will work on my fort sooooon~! ^^

EDIT: ~SockPuppet Strangler: Yeah I kinda wish we could get more space =/ That would be nice for sure >.< *Owell*

Edited by Kira-san

I'm still getting a major glitch. I will add something new, save, then lose everything plus one of the things that I had kept last glitch.

I am on a Mac, maybe that's why?

I have this strange glitch where it says that one of my (many) Large Ice Keeps are overlapping. There is a certain spot where there are two Large Ice Keeps, and even if I separate them, it does nothing. I'm trying to fill the whole board and this is vexing me. I can add pictures if that will help solve the glitch.

Aw man... I need more space.... Maybe have the option to expand with snow? Double tapping on iPad does not work with removing items.

drag the spares away and delete them, that's what I did to fic the overlap, had 5 overlapping the same spot