TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Oh wow, yours is awesome! I love the different groups you've got going on, it really makes good use of the space you have.

Haha thank you. smile.gif I'm worried it looks a little busy but I still love having multiple forts on my map instead of just 'mine'. I have my own little war going on.

I...may have overdone it on the kitties, though. xd.png

This is so annoying... can anyone help me? >.<

Don't understand what you mean... unsure.gif

Oh yay, just as I thought I need to fix my fort the snow wars continue!! laugh.gif

Attack me if you dare ninja.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

I love the new items! It's so much fun to build this fort. I'm at Level 50 now and spent an hour on re-arranging everything. smile.gif

Once the event is over, will the fort be saved the way we built it or what it looks like in the moment the game is over, with all the damage it might have at that point?

Yesterday when I reached level 50 I decorated my fort a new with all new items.... Then when I wanted to save it it GLITCHED and I lost everything, everything I decorated with new items and all the snow I used which was over 200 -.-

Lost the will to decorate a new ._.

I need more space. Really.

So many awesome items, but it's getting a bit... uhm... crowded. :\

At least I found a nice spot for the bridge (LOVELY!) and new dragon statue. ♥

the dyed snow blocks look nice. i replaced my ice perimiter with the dyed snow blocks. it looks good apart from ice but not quite with it. but i think i managed to make it work :3

I can't believe I used around 250 units of snow before that... 0-0 But still I had around 370 left! ^^ Maximum level again!!! biggrin.gif

I was thinking it was awfully easy to get to the max level, so this is cool. But I do have a suggestion. I don't know if anyone will listen to me, but it's worth trying.

Suggestion:

Can we have a bigger "map"? More space to put all our new stuff? I was thinking the one we have now was small to begin with, but now redesigning will be even harder. I'm going to have to think about this.

Oh! Oh my! More snow-throwing fun!

So I'm assuming the event will continue till at least New Year's? Sorry if that's been answered already.

Oh! Oh my! More snow-throwing fun!

So I'm assuming the event will continue till at least New Year's? Sorry if that's been answered already.

Check the Calendar at the top left of the forum; the 'Snow Wars' event finishes on January 2. :3

I was so impatient, I leveled on my phone last night X'D

But still had to wait until the day to decorate it.

I love it~ Finally got my dream fort. I couldn't get something I was satisfied with at level 25, but with the new stuff, I finally managed to make something I want to keep~ Too bad I'll be tearing it down for something entirely new tomorrow.

Wait... there's more levels now?

Ugh! -- I hate when people change the rules in the middle of the game. How stupid! Now I have more work to do I guess...