TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

I was leveling up but wasn't really planning to re-design especially since nothing really caught my eye...

...then I unlocked the moat.

Okay, it's still mostly the same BUT MAN I NEEDED THAT MOAT.

Too bad I couldn't really figure out how to include the ice palace without tearing down a lot of the stuff I really like. Oh well.

Final hitpoints 584, and I wasn't even really trying to go for anything strong, just pretty! Awesome!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a terrific first DC Christmas for me smile.gif

Thanks to TJ and anyone else involved!

The snow fort editor is glitchy...when I try to move an item it makes a duplicate. Double clicking does not delete an item. Sometimes you have to click the save button multiple times before it actually reloads the page and save.

I believe I am finally satisfied with my fort! This year's event was by far my favorite. I just loved the snow forts.

Okay, I leveled up to 50. I may not be able to take advantage of the new items since I'm stuck on mobile while I'm on vacation, but that's fine. happy.gif

At first I had a higher level than 25 and I didn't read this, and I was like, "...Um, what? blink.gif "

But then I read this and I was like OOOOOOOOOH laugh.gif

Can't wait! Let the snow wars, um, continue! Lol

I had fun spriting the moat =)

Yay, Dolphinsong! Way to go!!! biggrin.gif

I'm glad I just let my snow build up once I'd finished leveling up to 25... that meant I had plenty to level up to 50 and add some new elements to my fort <3 Although I'll be leaving my fort largely the same as it was, I can't wait to see how others have incorporated these new elements into their forts... the dyed snow idea is so rainbowlicious, and I bet there will be some amazing log cabins!

Thanks, TJ and spriters! Yet another fun Holiday on DC biggrin.gif

oh great just when I think I finally got my fort to look as good as I could make it suddenly there's more things to unlock

well time to get back to fighting “ψ(`∇´)ψ

Oh good, my using up roughly 300 units of snow on revamping Fort Candyland wasn't just the result a glitch.

xd.png All kidding aside, thank you all very much to all those who have worked to put this together! ^^ This has been an amazingly fun DC Christmas :3

Also, I think I maybe might just have a slight obsession with spikes.

Just a little bit...

Pushed up to 50 with 323 exp. Changed the castle. I love the gingerbread houses, but seriously? It make me so happy to see the Lincoln Logs. Lincoln Logs were great toys, and I still have part of the set we had when we were kids. wub.gif