TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

I was hoping that, along with the increased level, we'd get a higher damage snowball attack. Like an ice-brick or snow-cannonball... or a rock.

You'd struggle to pass this rock off as a snowball, but you decide to throw it anyway. Yeah, I would have liked a higher damage attack too! Glad to have the extra levels and stuff though. smile.gif

I'm torn between being like "AWW YISS" to more stuff to build up my fort, or being like "Aww crap" because I already got my fort the way I wanted.... xd.png

Still going to level and see what new stuff there is, though. :3 I am excite!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Edited by mooniechan

That maze is brilliant! biggrin.gif

Aww, thanks! Everyone's forts are so cool looking! Temperature wise and awesome wise.

I'm torn between being like "AWW YISS" to more stuff to build up my fort, or being like "Aww crap" because I already got my fort the way I wanted.... xd.png

I quickly realized I can do both. I saved a screenshot of my current fort, so I won't actually "lose" it when I completely redo it. (This is actually the same thing I did when trying different set-ups for the Christmas wreaths however-many years ago).

OK...

I'm now up to level 50 and I am rebuilding my fort into a more colorful setup...

Thanks for the additions, TJ and Spriters...

This is so annoying... can anyone help me? >.<

There's a thread in Help about overlapping items you might be interested in. Users have also mentioned a glitch in which editing their forts isn't working correctly, although I had no issues. You might find something helpful in the threads detailing these issues, though. Good luck!

I had a weird glitch where items were duplicated and it said I couldn't save because of item overlap.

I'm having this problem too. I haven't been able to save any changes after my first one today, and that was the one I where I cleared my board to start it over again >.< The good news is I still made it to max level, so it's all good, even tho I won't have my pretty fort to look back on.

Edited by wynterborne

This event was awesome. smile.gif I managed to "destroy" a fort though, which made me feel kinda bad... Until I threw another icicle at it and it told me that I was simply throwing ice at rubble and gained to experience points. Then I felt really bad... But fun bad, you know? smile.gif

This is so annoying... can anyone help me? >.<

The overlapping items problem is in the Help Forum here.

Apparently it is duplicating items on top of each other and if you delete the duplicates it will save. I haven't tried it because I didn't have the problem, but it might help you.

I quickly realized I can do both. I saved a screenshot of my current fort, so I won't actually "lose" it when I completely redo it. (This is actually the same thing I did when trying different set-ups for the Christmas wreaths however-many years ago).

Oh yeah, for sure. As it turns out there were some pretty awesome new things and I was able to massively improve what I had before. It's a little more busy looking, but with my multiple forts/teams thing going on, each one looks more awesome and different than before. :3

Oh yeah, for sure. As it turns out there were some pretty awesome new things and I was able to massively improve what I had before. It's a little more busy looking, but with my multiple forts/teams thing going on, each one looks more awesome and different than before. :3

Oh wow, yours is awesome! I love the different groups you've got going on, it really makes good use of the space you have.