TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Yay! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I was worried about not being able to finish my fort because I had relatives over and couldn't be on my computer then. This is AWESOME! biggrin.gif

The new decorations are amazing, but when I just tried to save I lost a lot of my progress and all of my snow. :C I usually save throughout, so I didn't lose all of it, but I still lost quite a bit of what I was doing. I really hope this glitch can be fixed.

But... but... but.... I had my fort exactly how I wanted it. Now there are new options?

*sighs and prepares to fight for levels and start all over on fort*

That is fabulous!!! But why can't we have twice the amount of space to work with?

Just when I think my fort might be perfect - they add more that I now need to look at and consider altering/adding. Eh - I doubt I'll change anything as so far, none of the new stuff is really appealing to me

Okay - make that I'll use the Ice Castle as my centerpiece, and add two of the Chicken Statues...

Edited by ShorahNagi

The new decorations are amazing, but when I just tried to save I lost a lot of my progress and all of my snow. :C I usually save throughout, so I didn't lose all of it, but I still lost quite a bit of what I was doing. I really hope this glitch can be fixed.

Me too... >.<

Welp, without more space my fort is now super busy and fairly ugly. I also don't know what to delete to make room for a log cabin. I wish the tall ice towers faced the other direction, too. I don't really know about the dyed-color ice walls, but I didn't like the look of the other ice towers along the back. Ah well.

Throwing snowballs at those who still need leveled up. ^^

I had a weird glitch where items were duplicated and it said I couldn't save because of item overlap.

Three things I'd love to have been different about this game:

The ability to rotate our items (I wanted my cat army facing forward!).

A bigger play-area when the levels/items were increased. It's pretty annoying, and doesn't really make any sense, to give us tons more items to play with but no more space. Where do they all go??

When we attack a snow fort, I wish it would show us what exactly we damaged. I've attacked forts with like 8 different walls damaged, did I do any of that? I have no clue.

Welp, without more space my fort is now super busy and fairly ugly. I also don't know what to delete to make room for a log cabin. I wish the tall ice towers faced the other direction, too. I don't really know about the dyed-color ice walls, but I didn't like the look of the other ice towers along the back. Ah well.

Throwing snowballs at those who still need leveled up. ^^

Throw at me, wat, lol. I must be kidding, lol. Anyway, I would like to level up quicker.

The only thing I added were ice spikes, since anything else would have messed up my maze. I kind of wish there was a corner piece for the ice spikes though.

I still need to level, but if anyone can get my hp down to zero you're amazing, lol.

Three things I'd love to have been different about this game:

The ability to rotate our items (I wanted my cat army facing forward!).

A bigger play-area when the levels/items were increased. It's pretty annoying, and doesn't really make any sense, to give us tons more items to play with but no more space. Where do they all go??

When we attack a snow fort, I wish it would show us what exactly we damaged. I've attacked forts with like 8 different walls damaged, did I do any of that? I have no clue.

I kind of like the fixed area. =P It's awesome seeing how differently people make use of such limited space. Means you might not be able to utilise everything available but that's a part of the charm, I reckon. ouo

The only thing I added were ice spikes, since anything else would have messed up my maze. I kind of wish there was a corner piece for the ice spikes though.

That maze is brilliant! biggrin.gif

I haven't backread, but does anyone have any idea when this event will end? I assume our forts will be locked when the event is over like our gingerbread houses and Christmas trees in previous years, so I'd like to know if I have time to wait for snow to accumulate for leveling up for all the items and decking out my fort or if I should just focus on using snow to make my fort look good now that I'm level 25 and in the raffle.

Edited by NKfloofiepoof

You have got to be kidding me...

LOL and here i thought - hey my fort seems pretty complete. Yay to the new items, im excited, but sighs, I foresee yet another day of fussing over my fort...

EDIT: Okay so, after hurling a couple of icicles and leveling up to 30.. LOG ITEMS? AHhh. Those look pretty. But i have no idea how to implement them ._. What a drag.

Edited by Silverlight138

Thanks, TJ. I was getting bored with just moving a few things around. Now I can do a refit if I want. :-)

I was hoping that, along with the increased level, we'd get a higher damage snowball attack. Like an ice-brick or snow-cannonball... or a rock.