TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

This is pretty cool. I already got to level 50 like two days ago in like two minutes (I think... xd.png) and made my fort but its annoying since it keeps on putting the things in the back of the area in the front so I can´t make it exactly the way I want, its still cool though.

Also is there any new information about the raffle yet?

Edited by Weregazebo

Also is there any new information about the raffle yet?

No. Watch for a post by TJ here in the news forum.

I will forever read your username as dragongrill.

*giggles!*

I looooove looking at all these forts!! I'm SO glad there's no "judging" like there were with the trees, it'd be impossible! There are so many different ways to make the forts different *and* awesome!

I've gone through 4 different incarnations of my fort, but I think my kitty sanctuary is final. Since the question about fort-damage being permanent hasn't been answered, I'm going to be sure to log on close to DC-midnight and make sure my fort is restored.

*giggles!*

I looooove looking at all these forts!! I'm SO glad there's no "judging" like there were with the trees, it'd be impossible! There are so many different ways to make the forts different *and* awesome!

I've gone through 4 different incarnations of my fort, but I think my kitty sanctuary is final. Since the question about fort-damage being permanent hasn't been answered, I'm going to be sure to log on close to DC-midnight and make sure my fort is restored.

AHHHH! Yours is insane and just had a great chuckle about it - i LOVE it!!!

I will forever read your username as dragongrill.

Finalised my fort, no more editing. It's on much lower health than it used to be, around 480+ something. But I think it looks decent.

Grrrl! That's girl with a grr! I carefully raise my beloved dragons, and do not roast them, ever! rolleyes.gif

You have a good fort, though, very spiky! tongue.gif

3 Questions One about the DC egg release and Two about the Fort Event

First Question: Is there a January egg release scheduled for Saturday/Sunday midnight January 5, 2014?

Second and third questions:

I am wondering has anyone posted the highest everything numbers one can earn in this wonderful event TJ and the others made for us?

Level 50

Exp. _____ exp.

Snow ______ units

Rate of Accumulation 15 units/hour

Fort HP __________

I assume Wednesday Night (1-1-2014) as the clock turns from 11:59:59 to midnight the event closes down.

There are some wonderful forts to look at and attack.

Does anyone know how much if any snow accumulated for anyone who did not throw snow at others and build a fort?

Thanks for any info you were able to give me. wink.gif

3 Questions One about the DC egg release and Two about the Fort Event

First Question:  Is there a January egg release scheduled for Saturday/Sunday midnight January 5, 2014?

Second and third questions:

I am wondering has anyone posted the highest everything numbers one can earn in this wonderful event TJ and the others made for us?

Level 50

Exp. _____ exp.

Snow ______ units

Rate of Accumulation 15 units/hour

Fort HP __________

I assume Wednesday Night (1-1-2014) as the clock turns from 11:59:59 to midnight the event closes down.

There are some wonderful forts to look at and attack.

Does anyone know how much if any snow accumulated for anyone who did not throw snow at others and build a fort?

Thanks for any info you were able to give me.   wink.gif

Ques #1

I would assume that there will be NO January release because of all the activity in the preceding week. My opinion...

Ques #2 & 3

You have filled in the highest 'level' and 'rate of accumulation' numbers. I don't think those will go any higher.

As for the 'exp', mine has leveled off at 323 and stayed there ever since the levels were increased to 50. Whether others have higher, I don't know as I haven't seen their stats.

'Snow' and 'Fort HP' will change depending on what you are doing with the fort war. If you are building or attacking, you will lose 'snow'. If you are done and not building or attacking any more, your snow will just increase, minus what you might use for 'repairs'. Your 'HP' would remain the same as well, again, except for repairs made.

Your very last question about snow accumulation with no activity. Since the original rate of accumulation was so low, even with returning to the site every three hours, I can't imagine the snow would be much over one or two hundred...

Hope this helps.

My fort

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/husky51

Edited by Husky51

My snow is currently 710 and my HP has stayed at 881 since I added the last cat statue...

IMO, your fort looks good and I like the one bit of color is the lone tree. But you do what you wish. My fort is the third design that I've done...

I'll not do any more... xd.png

As you wish, car340..

I might add one caveat. If someone has requested that you not damage their Fort, please respect their wishes...

Otherwise, have at it if that is your pleasure...

hahahaha...

It's his web site, what do you expect...

Although I do admit that in attacking some specific forts, even after 4 or 5 icicles, there didn't seem to be any additional damage...

Made me curious as to why.... dry.gif

I just tried and I can't even find TJ's fort. He may not even have one...

Edited by Husky51

I wish we had gotten an upped attack! Something that costs lots of snow. I was planning on just attacking today and repairing my fort to make sure to spend all my snow, but we have company coming and I probably won't get to. D:

How do I see TJ's fort or scroll? I never have what is the magic link? Please I'd love to see his fort and, of course, his scroll.

Weregazebo’s Fort Your fort is unique. I probably would have added a balancing bit of color in the upper back left of the fort, but that's just me. It's awesome as it is.

I wish we could have put things on top of the keeps. I so wanted a banner there.

Edited by DustyBelle

I think I'm finished editing my fort. It's simple but nice... maybe >.< Should I add more?

I would say that the courtyards and the forecourt need a little color... IMO

but do as you will, it be your fart, after all...

Of course, I lined my fort with kitties to keep my tootsies warm and off of the icy flooring... wall-to-wall puddytats... lol I couldn't find any rabbits so I just went to the cattery behind the back walls of the fort...

(btw, I'm not related to Cruella)

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/husky51

Edited by Husky51

I have 1000 snow stored up, so thats about 1000/4*5=1250 damage smile.gif

The max hp for a for is currently achieved by placing tall dyed snow block towers on every space. That would achieve 10*256=2560 hp.

Bam.. You got it, Toyota... or I should say, DragonNeko