TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

That I don't know, to be honest... Any answers out there. I haven't kept up with all of the previous posts. huh.gif

@Nyastara

Why, thank you... Thank you very much... I just went nuts the second time around... although some people say... sigh...

Got a puzzle for you, how many plain cat sculptures do I have?

Edited by Husky51

That I don't know, to be honest...  Any answers out there.  I haven't kept up with all of the previous posts. huh.gif

@Nyastara

Why, thank you...  Thank you very much...  I just went nuts the second time around... although some people say...  sigh...

Got a puzzle for you, how many plain snowcats do I have?

Hmm I think I see 3 user posted image and 50 user posted image.

Edited by Nyastara

hahaha, actually, the ones with the ribbons, I have no idea, really, because some are hidden behind the buildings and towers and there are more than 3 of the cat sculptures... heh heh heh not hidden either. biggrin.gif

Edited by Husky51

hahaha, actually, the ones with the ribbons, I have no idea, really, because some are hidden behind the buildings and towers and there are more than 3 of the cat sculptures... heh heh heh not hidden either. biggrin.gif

Five sculptures and 60 snowcats. I bet that's how many!

Husky51 - I love your kitties, too. Are they a kitty army protecting you or are they within the walls of the fort for protection for themselves? laugh.gif

Okay, somewhere, I have to stop. I have the castle, I have the village and the stables. I have trees and cats and chickens, although I did shed the banners. But I really need more space! (and a horse or a cow would be nice...) xd.png

The Castle and village of Verdant <3

Thank you again to TJ and all the spriters/creators for this fantastic event! wub.gif

Oh my! That fort is awesome!

Someone attack my fort! I'm attacking people like crazy just to get rid of all this extra snow, lol.

I have a screenshot of my current fort so that I can put it all back together again if I want, but an all-cat army is looking more and more tempting.

YES, the answer was 5 cat sculptures...

as to the others, I can't really say as I didn't count them when adding them to the fort. There are many completely hidden behind some of the structures. All I know is that I just found 3 empty spaces and added 3 more.

Good eyes, Nyastara and car340...

Until you've lived for years in a cat filled home, you don't realize the odor problem, even in the best of care homes. It wasn't until I moved out after splitting with the ex that I realized the odor... I had to come back to the house a month later and WHEW!!! And I was living in there and never noticed it. We have had over 175 cats in the 27 yrs we were married. And that doesn't count the dogs, rats, mice, guinea pigs, rabbits, snakes and a desert tortoise. oh yeah, and three kids, lol rolleyes.gif

@purplehaze

I just liked the color aspect and they were easy to use to fill in empty spaces... I could be a smart aleck and say they were for something soft and warm to walk on... rolleyes.gif but that would be mean, wouldn't it...

Edited by Husky51

So, no one knows about damaged forever fort?)

Sorry, no… sad.gif Hopefully not, though!!!

… Hey, that kinda rhymes…?

So, no one knows about damaged forever fort?)

Unfortunately not. I wondered about the same thing a few pages earlier. I want my fort to be undamaged for eternity, so right now I hope that I'll remember to repair it one last time and that no-one will attack it again shortly before the event ends.

Ooh I want to put cat sculptures in my fort but I don't know where they wouldn't look out of place. >.<

Honestly I was hoping it would impact the entries to keep all the inactive people from winning again this year sad.gif

Just got to level 50 a few hours ago. smile.gif

700-and-something health, but I obviously have more to go. blink.gif

1000 health now xd.png

Edited by YellowTsunami

Mine is a big play area for kitties and chickens and small dragons. The big dragon and gargoyle are guarding the doors.

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/ainisarie

There are so many really well done forts, with great ideas. I hope we can continue to look at them after the event. I never get tired of checking them out.

Edited by ainisarie