TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

It wasn't 'extended'. huh.gif It's always been scheduled to end today. You have a lovely fort!

D:

good to know. only have 6-7 hours to get to lvl 50 though fffff

D:

good to know. only have 6-7 hours to get to lvl 50 though fffff

It only took me a couple of hours to get there from level 25. And by the way, you do only have to get to 25 to enter the raffle.

Yes, Ladyfoxwomen, good luck, but remember, you only need to get to level 25 to be entered into the raffle...

It only took me a couple of hours to get there from level 25. And by the way, you do only have to get to 25 to enter the raffle.

haha, yeah, maybe i should go on a spree, i've got 900+ snowballs....

and it's that satisfaction of getting max lvl that counts //shot

Wish I had started remaking my fort sooner, instead of just throwing snow balls xd.png I started stacking towers to see how high my HP would get, haha. Won't fill up the map now, but that's ok smile.gif

I reached 50 a long time ago. I have a whole Cats vs Dragons theme going on, it's fun biggrin.gif

I wonder if the building will save with damages once this event is over. I keep repairing but I don't want a stray snowball to leave a dent in my creation when time's up unsure.gif

Edited by JapanRocks

I reached 50 a long time ago. I have a whole Cats vs Dragons theme going on, it's fun biggrin.gif

I wonder if the building will save with damages once this event is over. I keep repairing but I don't want a stray snowball to leave a dent in my creation when time's up unsure.gif

There was a question in Help about that and Fizzix quoted TJ as saying they would be fixed without damage. smile.gif

There was a question in Help about that and Fizzix quoted TJ as saying they would be fixed without damage. smile.gif

Why thank you smile.gif

ahaha, i guess that works.......i guess thank you to whoever pummeled my fort to the ground to get me to lvl 50? :'D

So after having my mega fort destroyed like 5 times, one pair finally claimed the prize with adequate proof.

I'm glad I finally got able to actually building a fort and a not a forest of tall towers. xd.png

So how long do we have to edit our forts? I'm feeling quite lazy and don't want to stress about building mine.

Oh, yay smile.gif I really like mine.

I hope we can see them later, as someone said. I was so disappointed that all the carnival went away after Halloween, because I never did get to read all the stories sad.gif

The snowkitties look so sad, each with one eyeball lying on the ground next to them. sad.gif

*stares really hard* Omg that IS an eyeball!! I didn't even notice! Awwwww now I feel even worse for those poor kitties!