TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Meh, I'm disappointed that I wasn't active enough to prevent my snow rate halving. Now I can't complete my tall snow tower army and get the maximum HP. D:

But all in all, this event was pretty fun. Probably my favourite event so far! happy.gif

It's not over yet. You want some attacks ? Have VERY much snow; happy to help. ninja.gif

Just want to say THANK YOU! to TJ. This is the first time I have participated in the Christmas festivities and I have enjoyed it very much smile.gif

And thank you for the encore event - love the colored bricks. Lol

Shaze

For anyone concerned about whether you need to repair your snow fort at the last minute to keep it from being saved in a damaged state, Fizzix posted this in the help thread about it:

TJ has said it makes no sense to leave them damaged. They will be repaired at the end of the event.
Link

Is the maximum level for the raffle still 25 or has it increased to 50?

The maximum level is 50, but you get an entry at level 25.

EDIT: Ninja'd. o.o

Edited by Evolette

For anyone concerned about whether you need to repair your snow fort at the last minute to keep it from being saved in a damaged state, Fizzix posted this in the help thread about it: Link

Thank you for the reassurance -I was wondering about that. I'm really glad that has been confirmed

Meh, I'm disappointed that I wasn't active enough to prevent my snow rate halving. Now I can't complete my tall snow tower army and get the maximum HP. D:

But all in all, this event was pretty fun. Probably my favourite event so far! happy.gif

I had my fort done when I was lvl 25... I made very few changes since I hit 50... but it was nice to have more options and a reason to throw snow at others ^ ^

Mine actually has a little story that I made up for it... it's a family of "snow dragons" I used two of the large dragon sculptures for the Mommy and Daddy, three snow-dragons for the hatchies, and some snow balls to look like eggs. Then I put in a Dragon sculpture with dead looking trees kinda like a grave yard for a grandpa dragon to remember him by. -nods- with snow kittens guarding the front door. I know it's kinda simple, but I like it. It's a nice home for my snow dragon family.

Edited by Melisande

For anyone concerned about whether you need to repair your snow fort at the last minute to keep it from being saved in a damaged state, Fizzix posted this in the help thread about it: Link

Thanks, purplehaze!

I'm sure that we all feel better now. smile.gif

I wake up and come online after 12 hours to only 20 HP damage, and a total of over 1k snow. 1k!! What the heck do I do with 1k of snow?! I attacked forts for an entire half hour last night and.... dang.

If anyone wants to attack my fort.... Just saying.

Anyone know the maximum units of snow it takes to repair a fort? Like, if it gets down to 0 HP? Or does it depend on how much HP you had, or what?

Anyone know the maximum units of snow it takes to repair a fort? Like, if it gets down to 0 HP? Or does it depend on how much HP you had, or what?

It never costs more than 10 snow to repair your fort. smile.gif

yah.. I only like just joined..... only heard about it a few days ago. only joined cause I felt like it. seriously wish I didn't have to wait an hour to get more snow to chuck at some one oh well. I noly felt like joining didn't even know there was a raffle meh building a fort was fun.. as pathetic as it is.. need mor effing snow.. fire away at me.. my snow fort is pathetic and weak.

Edited by Ladyfoxwomen

I wake up and come online after 12 hours to only 20 HP damage, and a total of over 1k snow. 1k!! What the heck do I do with 1k of snow?! I attacked forts for an entire half hour last night and.... dang.

If anyone wants to attack my fort.... Just saying.

I was down to 0 from 764 yesterday - 10 units to repair. It's a very good value! I can totally repair my fort another 114 times. xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

So glad this was extended for another day! Gives those of us who have been quite busy with the Holidays a chance at completing our forts.

yah.. I only like just joined..... only heard about it a few days ago. only joined cause I felt like it. seriously wish I didn't have to wait an hour to get more snow to chuck at some one oh well. I noly felt like joining didn't even know there was a raffle meh building a fort was fun.. as pathetic as it is.. need mor effing snow.. fire away at me.. my snow fort is pathetic and weak.

Your fort is totally destroyed now. I don't think you will gain exp from having your pile of rubble attacked. You will need to use your meager stock of snow to repair it, but as you level up you get more snow/hour. Once you have leveled to the max you can accumulate snow to build things with. You should be able to get there well before midnight tonight which is when the event ends.

Good luck!

So glad this was extended for another day! Gives those of us who have been quite busy with the Holidays a chance at completing our forts.

It wasn't 'extended'. huh.gif It's always been scheduled to end today. You have a lovely fort!

happy new year to all!!! I can't decide what else to add to the fort, should stop while I'm ahead.