TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

I want to chime in with the rest saying I NEED MOAR ROOOOOM! smile.gif

This has been a lot of fun. I miss snow. Especially playing in it. This helps.

Also? This event ends and my birthday begins! There's something appropriate about that. laugh.gif

I would love to design six or seven forts and connect them with ice bridges. Is anyone else already wondering what Valentines will bring us? I'm such a nerd. rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif i like ainisarie and purplehaze's forts! :3 causeilikekitties

mine is like a small feudal castle with a weird town around it. but i also wanted more space, i wanted to build a house with the wood walls and place the large dragon where the kitty statue is without having to remove the moat. still, i like how it came out ^^

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/okura

Wow, everyone has awesome forts. ^.^ This was a great event. I even got into it, and I usually don't have the patience. xd.png Finished decorating mine up this morning.

sad.gif I just came back after a few hours. My fort was completely restored, but when I returned, it is now a pile of rubbles. mad.gif What could this mean?

It's impossible all random snowballs land on me as it would take 60 icicles to take down my fort. I also told in the Snowball Fight thread to stop attacking. huh.gif Is this a glitch?

sad.gif I just came back after a few hours. My fort was completely restored, but when I returned, it is now a pile of rubbles. mad.gif What could this mean?

It's impossible all random snowballs land on me as it would take 60 icicles to take down my fort. I also told in the Snowball Fight thread to stop attacking. huh.gif Is this a glitch?

I doubt it is a glitch. If you were playing in the snowball fight it's possible people didn't see your post in the thread asking them to quit.

@marie19R

I can see a couple of places where you might fit another cat or two... Drag one over the ice sculpture and see if you can place one behind the sculpture...

Maximal level is arrived. ^-^

I´m a minimalist in real life so I´m a minimalist in dragcave too. I like my Fort.

I saw very nice Forts while attacking too.

I'm possibly done with mine, too.

I love the Monty Python and other references in the toolbox descriptions.

My fort lost 600+ HP during the last 8 hours. It is not destroyed yet, but that's only because it started with 1500 HP.

I did not ask for all these attacks, so I would assume that there are lots of players who have finished designing their forts and who are now getting rid of their extra snow.

Hi i love new max levels but i cant get anything more than a snow wall and i cant delete anything eitheir and i can only get on android can u plz do something i do want to decorate more than using the basics.and delete extra stuff.plz and thank u.

oh i had no idea of this! Time to shoot off my 1000+ snow at someone x-x''

Awesome!

Yay, level 50 :3

I love the new ice sculptures *-*

Edited by FlashBunny

I have quite enjoyed this event. Though tonight I went to check on my fort to repair and possibly decorate it more but I received a database error and was unable to see my fort. Yet moments before I was able to attack a random fort. Same thing happened via the badge on my dragon page.