TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

@DragonNeko...Just a saying here in the States...

@dragongrrl... just sent 100 snow worth of icicles at your fort. I don't know if others were as well, but I see a number of walls and three towers with damage...

@Weregazebo... When ever I try, all I get is "unable to find" or some such wording...

Might be an age thing... I'm 67... lol

Used to be part of their ad campaign...

@weregazebo... what scroll name did you use...?

Edited by Husky51

How do I see TJ's fort or scroll?  I never have what is the magic link?  Please I'd love to see his fort and, of course, his scroll.

TJ's scroll has been hidden for years so users can't stalk his scroll and see releases and what they are early - you can't see his scroll.

You can see his fort if you attack him. His name is the same as on the forum: TJ09 (zero, not an "o").

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

@DragonNeko...Just a saying here in the States...

@dragongrrl... just sent 100 snow worth of icicles at your fort. I don't know if others were as well, but I see a number of walls and three towers with damage...

@Weregazebo... When ever I try, all I get is "unable to find" or some such wording...

Thanks Husky! It looks like you may have been the only one hitting it so far, since there's about 125 points off the HP!

...and "you got it, Toyota"...I do remember the Toyota ads that your phrase came from, but I'm only nine years behind you!

OK, I can understand the scroll secrecy, I don't blame him...

I just tried the attack again and this time it worked... but since his Fort is a pile of rubble, except for the bldgs, etc., I did 0 damage...

Thanks sockpuppet

@dragongrrl... Looks at birthdate... un-huh, yeah... you're ahead of me, grrl!!! lol

OK, I'll go attack some more... my trigger finger is getting sore... lol

Edited by Husky51

TJ's scroll has been hidden for years so users can't stalk his scroll and see releases and what they are early - you can't see his scroll.

You can see his fort if you attack him. His name is the same as on the forum: TJ09 (zero, not an "o").

Lol, I tried, just to see what his fort looked like, but was told he couldn't be found.

Edit: obviously, he'd have to hide it to keep it up for more than a split second, with everyone curious to see it, but I'm kinda hoping that he puts a screen-shot up...

Edited by Syphoneira

Lol, I tried, just to see what his fort looked like, but was told he couldn't be found.

I used tj09 and it got me in... just tried it again and it doesn't matter whether it is upper or lower case letters...

Edited by Husky51

I would say that the courtyards and the forecourt need a little color... IMO

but do as you will, it be your fart, after all...

Of course, I lined my fort with kitties to keep my tootsies warm and off of the icy flooring... wall-to-wall puddytats... lol I couldn't find any rabbits so I just went to the cattery behind the back walls of the fort...

(btw, I'm not related to Cruella)

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/husky51

Did... did you just say 'it be your fart'?

TJ's fort is a pile of rubble...darn! But did anybody notice the TJ flags he put up? :o

I used tj09 and it got me in...

Maybe I copy-pasted wrong?

Thanks, though - I also copy/pasted from yours, with a small 't', and still he can't be located.

Probably hiding in self-defence?

Or rubble can't be Viewed in attacks?

Not much point at looking at rubble, though, anyway. laugh.gif

Edit: guess you have to type the name in?

That worked first time - usually, as the Typo Queen, it doesn't work that way around, lol.

Did get to see the rubble; bet it looks really nice when it's a non-rubbled fort, lol.

And the 'TJ' flags ARE cool!

Edited by Syphoneira

@car340... A slip of the old synapses... I meant Fort... lol..

@DragonNeko... actually, I only used a snowball... just testing the snowbank, so to speak... lol

@Symphoneira... I just tried it again... tj09 or TJ09 works for me...

remember, that is a zero, not an 'o'...

@dragongrrl... if you want to attack back, feel free...

Oh wow I now have 2 female hollies and 2 males. The one I influenced to be female and the 2nd one I didn't.

I have no more room to add anything else to my snow fort. Am at level 50. biggrin.gif

Hmm, I´m a bit bored.

Accepting all nukes, please feel free to nuke my fort (Hopefully soon to be pile of rubble)! WEREGAZEBO same as on here! Icicle form prefered!

Edited by Weregazebo

@dragongrrl...

Discovered something interesting... Unless others were attacking as well.

It seemed that when I copied your name in and then attacked, even though it said I did '5 damage', I didn't really see any difference. When I started typing in your name each time, I saw immediate damage...

I'll give ya another 50 snow then I'm breaking for lunch... Can't fight on an empty stomach, y'know... blink.gif

I wish we had gotten an upped attack! Something that costs lots of snow. I was planning on just attacking today and repairing my fort to make sure to spend all my snow, but we have company coming and I probably won't get to. D:

I have 2000 snow saved up. I doubt I'll use it all before the event ends.

OK, dragongrrl... I've knocked down a bunch of your buildings and all but two of your big towers... I used about 300 snows... let me know how much it takes in repairs for you... or what your damage shows... lol

@rubyshoes...

I mentioned a bit ago about the difference in using copied names in the attack line and typing in the name each time. It seemed that there was more noticeable damage when I typed in the name each time rather than using a copied name... I was attacking dragongrrl's fort and had a good idea of the damages I was causing...

Are you aware of any difference in how I enter the names???

Edited by Husky51

I have some snow saved up and my fort is just the way I want it. Anyone willing to let me throw snow at them?