TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Holy cow RubyShoes! How many dragons do you have? *is having seconds thoughts on throwing snow now*

LOL

Someone threw snow. I was down about 100 HP and it took 10 snows to fix.

Oh, TJ, please fix your fort! Your little kitty has lost its head! sad.gif

All I ask if you attack my fort is that you don't destroy it completely. Otherwise, since I'm targeting people I'm fair game.

LOL

Someone threw snow. I was down about 100 HP and it took 10 snows to fix.

Your fort needs repairing again biggrin.gif

EDIT: I didn't throw anything at your fort, honest. I just went and looked at it, seeing the damage.

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Your fort needs repairing again biggrin.gif

Yeah smile.gif I figure I'd only repair it once per hour so I can try to keep above 2000 snows smile.gif

Yeah smile.gif I figure I'd only repair it once per hour so I can try to keep above 2000 snows smile.gif

Good plan. I will check mine periodically until the end of Snow Wars. This has certainly been a fun event biggrin.gif

Good plan. I will check mine periodically until the end of Snow Wars. This has certainly been a fun event biggrin.gif

Agree smile.gif I've really enjoyed the event.

Happy New Year from UK time zone biggrin.gif

Hi-5!!!

Have an incredible 2014 everybody!!! 8 minutes past midnight!!

Just got back from some errands, go to check on my fort, and under Attack! is this message:

You shouldn't be attacking now, you have a broken fort to attend to.

You won't get exp. for being attacked while your fort is destroyed.

xd.png You guys rock!

What's really funny is that the trees, gingerbread houses, staues and wooden structures all remain intact, even though my HP is 0. biggrin.gif

Happy new Year from Germany (ok our new Year is now 2 hours and 25 minutes old). biggrin.gif

Happy New Year from Slovenia, even if it is a bit late here, but it comes from heart.

And that all would get to their scroll goals here and their life goals wherever they may go.

I did it, just as I said I would.

My entire fort is Tall Ice Towers, 1536 health in all, and fully repaired.

Now I challenge all of Dragon Cave to try and destroy my fort. I will not repair it until it is completely destroyed. You won't get anything if you do, besides the satisfaction that you managed it.

Enjoy.

Now I challenge all of Dragon Cave to try and destroy my fort. I will not repair it until it is completely destroyed. You won't get anything if you do, besides the satisfaction that you managed it.

Enjoy.

I chucked a couple icicles at your fort and did minimal damage...I enjoyed it, thanks biggrin.gif

Enjoy.

I have enough snow to do 1742 damage to your fort. Tee hee hee... >:D

Naw, I'll just go use it to repair my fort and think of cunning ways to make it more awesome.

Enjoy.

Make certain that you fix it before DC midnight, in case it's preserved forever in a wrecked condition, as so many glitched Christmas Trees were!

Happy new year to all from Canada, although I have still over two hours left of 2013 where I am, 2H 13 minutes, to be precise.