TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Not that I want to taunt people into destroying my fort, but I am proud to say mine is finished.

*feels all pleased with herself*

Your pile of rubble is lovely, LOL

I wish people would destroy mine. I have way too many snowballs. I'm rather happy with my really long moat though.

I added a new kitty statue. ^^ I don't know if that's been there since the new things were added, but I just saw it today.

I was completely destroyed, hahahahaha but it only cost 10 snows to fix, so WOOOOO

also, Kanaye, it was rubble when I got there, I didn't do it. O_O I inflicted ZERO damage on your lovely fort. I re-read my post and wanted to make sure you knew IT WASN'T ME. xd.png

Edited by saltywench

Well, my fort's full HP is 1878 so go ahead. I plan to replenish my fort once a day but not every hour to give people a chance to destroy it.

Oh, that person who had 300 snows could potentially destroy the fort if they waited long enough for the HP to run down a bit more. Or they had a team of 4-5 people with 300 snow.

Wowza! I thought I was doing good with like 600 hp for my fort! blink.gif

I wish people would destroy mine. I have way too many snowballs. I'm rather happy with my really long moat though.

Careful what you wish for laugh.gif Your fort looks really good!

Just realised my lack of throwing has accumulated 1103 snow blink.gif Do I throw now at peeps or attack at the end ninja.gif

Rather than go for HP, I went for pretty. I like mine. Looks "realistic". Like I'd want to live there. smile.gif

only just discovered this event, how long will it run for? (i.e. how much time do i have to hit level 25?)

only just discovered this event, how long will it run for? (i.e. how much time do i have to hit level 25?)

You have time until January 2nd at midnight.

You have through Jan 1. It should not be too hard for you to hit level 25. I got to that level in less than a day. You just need to attack people's forts and hopefully get some to hit you. There is a snowball fight thread in Site Discussion that you might want to try to help you out.

We don't have to use up all of our snow or anything, do we?

I'd rather not wreck anyone's fort, (although if anyone needs leveling up, let me know and give me a link) and really haven't the energy to redo mine, which is actually a smidge more cluttered than I'd like it to be, anyway, lol.

I can go look at other people's to see the spectacular/pretty/cute/interesting/humorous effects which so many have produced, and I must say that there are a LOT of extremely creative and talented people on DC that these events give us the chance to appreciate.

While I'm here: thanks to TJ, the spriters and Mods for these wonderful events!

Of course, I generally spend way too much time here anyway, but it's always great having these to look forward to!

Edit: shoe182, I'd suggest that you check and repair your fort as frequently as possible, because if it becomes destroyed, I don't think you gain any experience points. smile.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

No, I am sure we don't have to use up all our snow. ohmy.gif Mine keeps piling up -- I have 1275 right now -- not using it for anything but repairs at this point.

No, I am sure we don't have to use up all our snow. ohmy.gif Mine keeps piling up -- I have 1275 right now -- not using it for anything but repairs at this point.

Thanks!

As long as it's not some sort of game requirement.

I love your fort, byw.

It looks like the sort of medieval town Frosty's ancestors probably lived in, or near, lol.

Only they probably didn't have guard cats out front back then, poor devils!

The snow forts have been the most fun. Thank you to the creators for them.

Okay, somewhere, I have to stop. I have the castle, I have the village and the stables. I have trees and cats and chickens, although I did shed the banners. But I really need more space! (and a horse or a cow would be nice...) xd.png

The Castle and village of Verdant <3

Thank you again to TJ and all the spriters/creators for this fantastic event! wub.gif

@dragongrrl.. I like your combination of the ice walls and the log walls. good contrast.

Me, after the new items came out, I totally redid my fort, but I don't think that I can add anything more to it... literally... I don't think I have any empty space left...

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/husky51

I've got a lot of snow left over so feel free to attack if you wish... xd.png

Thanks again, TJ and all those who have contributed to this years events...

Going out to wreck some damage to some forts...

edit:

@Jazeki...

What the heck is protecting your rear buildings??? I've hurled two icicles at your fort and gotten zero damage. And your scrollname reminds me of a certain cookie, y'know... lol

edit, edit:

@bloomsara...

It through me at first because I was wondering how the heck you got a small ice bldg. on top of another, but you merely built a wall around the smaller bldgs... good idea... looks good overall... heh, heh, heh... No I WON"T, cause you didn't say you wanted to have to do any repairs, lol...

Edited by Husky51

I'm a little worried, what if I won't be able to repair my fort before event ends, will it stay destroyed-ish forever?

Edited by Helel