TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

This - except that dogs are NOT OK. Ugh xd.png

It's official. The fight over dogs and cats will tear apart this forum.

Back on topic, the Ice Palace and the Dragon Sculptures have some of the nicest designs in my opinion. They look great together.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Nope, the fight is over. Cats won! tongue.gif

Came to see if that cat statue got mentioned. It did. xd.png Noticed it a while ago.

does anyone know how to remove the old fort to have room to build again?

Simply delete every single element - getting some of the snow back while doing this, you will end up having even more to build your fort new (;

thanks but i may be dumb because i see no way to simply delete anything,,ihave tried dragging and dropping things and they just snap back to the grid

Double-click the items; that removes them. smile.gif

I'm trying to figure out how to re-configure my fort@.x I pushed it out to the edges to create a "garden" and if I scooch things in for a moat it'll be covered again and uneven walls ><

I think this question was asked in the other event thread but how can I view all the fort items using a iPad? My iPods screen is just too small

Yeah I'm still wondering about this

I dunno the cats DO have all that snow to toss wink.gif

Trying to decide if any final tweaks to be done before the New Year reaches us, so hard to know if over doing it..

EDIT: Level 50 is top level, unless there are any further changes blink.gif

Edited by lilacamy931

Just named my babies Solaire of Frost and Lament of the Solstice.

Just named my babies Solaire of Frost and Lament of the Solstice.

Ohhh nice names!!

If the cats gave more HP, I would totally tear down my entire fort and just have a huge kitty-army. ....That sounds REALLY tempting.

Ohhh nice names!!

If the cats gave more HP, I would totally tear down my entire fort and just have a huge kitty-army. ....That sounds REALLY tempting.

You totally should!! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Some of these forts are smashed to pieces and no one is rebuilding. Takes the fun out of smacking them one with a snowball, hahaha But, my fort is as fortified as I can squeeze things in, I'm level 50, and I need to use up my snow somehow.

I have 1094 snow and I am done with my fort (unless they sneak in another item!). I am just going to let it build up. I use whatever it takes to repair my fort now and then and that is all.

Some of these forts are smashed to pieces and no one is rebuilding. Takes the fun out of smacking them one with a snowball, hahaha But, my fort is as fortified as I can squeeze things in, I'm level 50, and I need to use up my snow somehow.

Well, my fort's full HP is 1878 so go ahead. I plan to replenish my fort once a day but not every hour to give people a chance to destroy it.

Oh, that person who had 300 snows could potentially destroy the fort if they waited long enough for the HP to run down a bit more. Or they had a team of 4-5 people with 300 snow.

Edited by Spyridon

Yeah I'm still wondering about this

I can't see them all at one time, but if you scroll inside the block of items you should be able to see all that are available to you. That's what I've been doing. However the double click to get rid of an item doesn't seem to work on an iPad.

As I do not speak English, it's hard for me to express my opinions about events on the site. But I feel that this time I will have to make an effort and thank TJ and everyone involved in this event because it was so much fun to interact with other members of the site (I confess that I threw snow on two members to their fort until being destroyed)

Thank you so much for this event and hope that many others like this occur! laugh.gif

* Sorry about possible english mistakes xd.png

First of all i would like to say that you have better English skills then the majority of people who speak English..

Now, back on topic!

I reached Level 50 just a day after the encore happened smile.gif i can't wait for the raffle, though i never...ever...ever win things xd.png i still have hope!

So who else is going for a cat army? Might just tear everything down and make the entire thing except for the outer wall, cats. cats. cats. CATS.

I just joined again DC after a few month pausing, after 3 days i´m already Level 41 x"D And my Fort really looks dumd and stupid x"D But it works with 50 HP ;D

after reaching level 50, i can start to think about a perfect fort :3

Well, my fort's full HP is 1878 so go ahead. I plan to replenish my fort once a day but not every hour to give people a chance to destroy it.

Oh, that person who had 300 snows could potentially destroy the fort if they waited long enough for the HP to run down a bit more. Or they had a team of 4-5 people with 300 snow.

OH my gosh you're nothing but towers! AHAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT!

OH my gosh you're nothing but towers! AHAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT!

Some people are very determined. laugh.gif

My fort's down to 340 but I have enough snow to rebuild it 13 times over.

I made it to this level in under 5 minutes from 25, since I had tons of Snowballs stored up! Thanks, TJ! Now my fort can get a complete makeover! laugh.gif

Not that I want to taunt people into destroying my fort, but I am proud to say mine is finished.

*feels all pleased with herself*