TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

WHAT?! When was the kitty sculpture added?! OMG I would have been so upset if I had missed adding one to my fort. D: I'm so glad I randomly decided to come back and check out some people's forts, as I've had mine done since the 27th. D:

Also thank you for the kitty sculpture, lol <3

EDIT: Of course, figuring out WHERE to put the kitty sculpture is another problem entirely... xd.png

Edited by mooniechan

EDIT: Of course, figuring out WHERE to put the kitty sculpture is another problem entirely... xd.png

Seems like you've tackled that problem smile.gif Nice place for the kitty!

I´m proud of my own snow fort ^^

But the large dragon statue on the top is strange, it should be BEHIND the trees & my spiked ice corner >__<

A lot of people have had problems with the placement of that large dragon. His tail seems to have a mind of its own. wink.gif

WHAT?! When was the kitty sculpture added?! OMG I would have been so upset if I had missed adding one to my fort. D: I'm so glad I randomly decided to come back and check out some people's forts, as I've had mine done since the 27th. D:

TJ sneaked that one in a day or so late. I found out about it the same way you did. laugh.gif (ETA: it appears from posts on this thread that it was added on the 29th.)

Edited by purplehaze

Seems like you've tackled that problem smile.gif Nice place for the kitty!

Haha yeah I love him where he ended up. I got the suggestion from someone in the IRC, though I had initially thought of it and dismissed it without even trying it before that. I love the little snow-kitties so much I didn't want to give him up. xd.png

UUUAAAAHHH, 31st...yay...

So I am just waiting for more info about the raffle....I hope there will be more winners than in the past:

"More details on that will be announced later." from TJ09´s first post

Hi i love new max levels but i cant get anything more than a snow wall and i cant delete anything eitheir and i can only get on android can u plz do something i do want to decorate more than using the basics.and delete extra stuff.plz and thank u.

@coolwow99

You can edit your Fort things if you click twice on it. Than they disappear. If you clik right beside your toolbox the task to "down" you can see many new things for decorating your fort.

English is not my mother language so I hope you can get what I´m meaning. smile.gif

@coolwow99

You can edit your Fort things if you click twice on it. Than they disappear. If you clik right beside your toolbox the task to "down" you can see many new things for decorating your fort.

English is not my mother language so I hope you can get what I´m meaning. smile.gif

I believe that people using androids have not been able to remove items by double-clicking. As far as I know there is no known fix for this. sad.gif

Yes, Anca, level 50 is the highest level at this time... the 31st. I don't see TJ raising it any higher in this last 24 hours...

As for the raffle, what will be, will be... Nothing to fret about, everyone wants one, but only a relative few will be able to get them... Remember, there are thousands of members playing and only a few raffle prizes...

The question of whether the damaged forts will be restored automatically at the end of the 'Fort' game has not been answered yet. I am not really concerned about it, but others have raised the question in 'Help'.

UUUAAAAHHH, 31st...yay...

So I am just waiting for more info about the raffle....I hope there will be more winners than in the past:

"More details on that will be announced later." from TJ09´s first post

That made me curious as well, this is always an exciting time of the year xd.png

@Husky51

Well I've already reached level 50, so now there's nothing to do but wait, I guess. Also, I don't think I'll be adding any more modifications to the fort.

Do you think it's possible to make it to lvl 50 from level 10 right now? I was on vacation through most of the duration of the event

Edit:

With all the snow that accumulated I easily made it to lvl 50 with a fort HP of 11 xd.png

Edited by stellalala

Do you think it's possible to make it to lvl 50 from level 10 right now? I was on vacation through most of the duration of the event >.<

I thought you were starting from the beginning! Congrats on 50! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I thought you were starting from the beginning! Congrats on 50! biggrin.gif

I will forever read your username as dragongrill.

Finalised my fort, no more editing. It's on much lower health than it used to be, around 480+ something. But I think it looks decent.

Yes, Anca, level 50 is the highest level at this time... the 31st. I don't see TJ raising it any higher in this last 24 hours...

As for the raffle, what will be, will be... Nothing to fret about, everyone wants one, but only a relative few will be able to get them... Remember, there are thousands of members playing and only a few raffle prizes...

The question of whether the damaged forts will be restored automatically at the end of the 'Fort' game has not been answered yet. I am not really concerned about it, but others have raised the question in 'Help'.

not to mention the multiaccounters trying to win either. I can't wait for the drawing to happen hope I win.

Actually I was wondering about this too, because I am positive I won't be able to repair it in time because I live in a different timezone.

not to mention the multiaccounters trying to win either. I can't wait for the drawing to happen hope I win.

TJ is very strict about multiaccounting (even family scrolls sometimes can get banned and have to come to the forum to explain the situation), if he sees something weird going on - multiple newbie scrolls from the same IP for example just participating in the fort thingie - he will act on it most likely

wow. Just came to click through and check out people's forts. Dirtytabs spider fort is probably the coolest design I've seen today xd.png

I love it when people get creative like that.