TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Make certain that you fix it before DC midnight, in case it's preserved forever in a wrecked condition, as so many glitched Christmas Trees were!

Happy new year to all from Canada, although I have still over two hours left of 2013 where I am, 2H 13 minutes, to be precise.

It's tomorrow midnight, not tonight! smile.gif

Calendar at the top of each forum page: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar

It's tomorrow midnight, not tonight! smile.gif

Calendar at the top of each forum page: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar

Lol, thanks!

I'll quit fussing until tomorrow night then!

Edit: I just saw the calender having this month, and thought the game would end with the year. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

I did it, just as I said I would.

My entire fort is Tall Ice Towers, 1536 health in all, and fully repaired.

Now I challenge all of Dragon Cave to try and destroy my fort. I will not repair it until it is completely destroyed. You won't get anything if you do, besides the satisfaction that you managed it.

Enjoy.

Challenge Accepted. >:D

Lol, thanks!

I'll quit fussing until tomorrow night then!

Edit: I just saw the calender having this month, and thought the game would end with the year. rolleyes.gif

it ends tonight not tomorrow. today is the 31 so it ends at midnight which is in dc time which is in 20 minutes

it ends tonight not tomorrow. today is the 31 so it ends at midnight which is in dc time which is in 20 minutes

It ends tomorrow. When you go to the calendar at the top of the page and go to January 2014, you'll see the event continues tomorrow.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar

Per the calendar and TJ's post the event ends tomorrow at midnight.

I did it, just as I said I would.

My entire fort is Tall Ice Towers, 1536 health in all, and fully repaired.

Now I challenge all of Dragon Cave to try and destroy my fort. I will not repair it until it is completely destroyed. You won't get anything if you do, besides the satisfaction that you managed it.

Enjoy.

You lob an icicle at TEENYVICTINI's fort, dealing 5 damage. The fort is destroyed in the process.

BAM. ;D

You lob an icicle at TEENYVICTINI's fort, dealing 5 damage. The fort is destroyed in the process.

BAM. ;D

that was fast xd.png congratulations

I got here *just* in time to repair my fort before DC-midnight, only to find out the event lasts another day? Huh. ..... I wonder if I can get rid of all my snow by then.

squee~

New year, new stuff. I wonder if anybody was on vacation the whole time and is now trying to get to level 50...

squee~

New year, new stuff. I wonder if anybody was on vacation the whole time and is now trying to get to level 50...

yeah I know a few people actually it doesnt take long hit it once on your cellphone or something come back and crapload of snow

Just stopping in to wish you all a safe and happy New Year. US people = If you need a lift home call (800) 400-4AAA and tell the operator "I need a Tipsy Tow" to request a free tow of up to seven miles, restricted to the driver only

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ♥

...yep, I'm late, the sun will be rising pretty soon here, but I don't mind xd.png

You're early here. Your post was ~15 minutes before midnight cave time. Course, I'm late because it is now 12:51 AM. lol

but HAPPY NEW YEAR DRAGCAVE!!!!

Got an little over an hour until midnight here, but

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! to everyone in the Dragon Cave...

And congratulations, dragongrrl... I see you repaired your Fort... tongue.gif

Edited by Husky51

Happy New Year everyone! *Cheers* I was wondering when will the raffle begin! tongue.gif

Well, people have until tomorrow night at midnight, DC time to build up to level 25 to qualify for the raffle drawing. Based on that I don't believe that the raffle drawing will occur before that time and possibly not for at least a day or two afterwards...

Your pile of rubble is lovely, LOL

I know. I worked hard for that pile of rubble. I'm glad you like it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Edited by Kanaye

I reached level 50 without knowing it. My fort's been brought to 0 HP also, without me noticing. Thanks everyone. laugh.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Meh, I'm disappointed that I wasn't active enough to prevent my snow rate halving. Now I can't complete my tall snow tower army and get the maximum HP. D:

But all in all, this event was pretty fun. Probably my favourite event so far! happy.gif