TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

I just reached lvl 50!

Now to focus on building my fort. I'm in love with the rainbow ice. Its so pretty!

It only took me 30 minutes to figure out how to make the roof fit on the walls. -facedesk- what i get for doing stuff like this while having just woken up, sick, and feeling like im gonna pass out.

But woo hoo, log things. Time to remodel.

I also want to make multiple ones, or have more space - this is so much fun and I don't have enough rooooom!!!

Just like on my scroll laugh.gif

I just couldn't find the room for the moat, after all.

Thanks again TJ and crew - this is the best Christmas, ever biggrin.gif

I also want to make multiple ones, or have more space - this is so much fun and I don't have enough rooooom!!!

Just like on my scroll laugh.gif

I just couldn't find the room for the moat, after all.

Thanks again TJ and crew - this is the best Christmas, ever biggrin.gif

I felt the same way last year with the Gingerbread House. I just want to keep creating infinite varieties. The Snow Forts and the Gingerbread House would both make wonderful, downloadable games, if we could create and save multiple variations of the houses, forts and forests, maybe even extend the surrounding landscape? I'd pay some bucks to have them both available.

So, I leveled up to 50, tore down my fort, and am now remaking it all rainbowy wink.gif

I really like this event, haha.

Does anyone know if the glitch is fixed? I've seen posts both ways. I just hate to upgrade my fort and lose everything since I've grown quite fond it.

"Dying" to try out the new colored snow. wink.gif

just realized there is a new post

took maybe a minute to level to 50 xd.png

no to give us a bigger playing area no? tongue.gif

I NEED MORE ROOM! *lol*

That map is too tiny! .... I totally want huge maps tongue.gifxd.png

Already has next max level. Happened to have tons of snow lying around to load the icicle cannon with when I noticed I could level up again.

Dat ice palace.

Every year there is some kind of stupid drama stirred up in a holiday topic. Guys....the chaos is over Christmas is over...Relax. To stay on topic I am not sure how to fit any of the new objects into my fort :/ Or if I should just totally redo it. I might just keep it the same...unsure atm. Wish there was some way to expand the dimensions of the fort because there is so many new objects added in.

Edited by shovedtbh

BEAUTIFUL artwork everyone! Also lovely work on getting it all to work. Thank you all.

When this is all done I hope we can have somewhere to view everyone's forts, half the fun of lobbing snow and ice is seeing others designs.

I love how mine looks but now there are so many new choices (I'm at level 50 so have seen them all now) I wish we had extensions to our grid. I'd love to put a log village just past my forest for example but would have to dismantle what I have and it is packed already and pleasing as is. I feel like Oliver Twist, "More please!". LOL

Again thanks for all the hard work. WONDERFUL holiday here at the cave, the best yet.

Kathleen biggrin.gif

Thank you's to TJ and all the people who worked on this event; y'all have done an outstanding job. This tops for my favourite event I've participated in on Dragon Cave.

I have not maxed out my level yet, so my fort looks like ye olde construction site.

As I do not speak English, it's hard for me to express my opinions about events on the site. But I feel that this time I will have to make an effort and thank TJ and everyone involved in this event because it was so much fun to interact with other members of the site (I confess that I threw snow on two members to their fort until being destroyed)

Thank you so much for this event and hope that many others like this occur! laugh.gif

* Sorry about possible english mistakes xd.png

Edited by Caio13z

As I do not speak English, it's hard for me to express my opinions about events on the site. But I feel that this time I will have to make an effort and thank TJ and everyone involved in this event because it was so much fun to interact with other members of the site (I confess that I threw snow on two members to their fort being destroyed)

Thank you so much for this event and hope that many others like this occur! laugh.gif

You did very well with your English. smile.gif

And I must say that I agree with you very much about this event.

As I do not speak English, it's hard for me to express my opinions about events on the site. But I feel that this time I will have to make an effort and thank TJ and everyone involved in this event because it was so much fun to interact with other members of the site (I confess that I threw snow on two members to their fort until being destroyed)

Whoa, I don't see why you worry, you're great at English!!

I now have a multicoloured fort!!! biggrin.gif It's a bit OTT... maybe!!

I imagine someone already pointed this out, but the 'Snow Wars' page still says...

Users who reach the maximum level will be entered into a holiday raffle, with a chance to win rare dragons.

I know that's not how it is, but people who don't check the forum might be confused? smile.gif Just a heads-up.

Anyway, Snow Wars was (/is!) awesome, thank you for the mini-game! I love these decorating games~, they really help personalise our scrolls. smile.gif Thank you, spriters - and TJ, of course, for the coding and making it available!

You did very well with your English.  smile.gif

And I must say that I agree with you very much about this event.

Whoa, I don't see why you worry, you're great at English!!

Thank you, it makes me more confident laugh.gif

I've modified both my fort I have no more idea what to do with it, now I'm happy with it, but still think about putting a few more items on it

I really love the new fort items. It reminds me of the Ginger bread houses we decorated last year.

Haha I was wondering why there were new items on the board! They are pretty! Wonder if they are going to update it one more time?