TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas everybody! Thank you TJ and spriters for this wonderful Holiday event!

Oh the chaos outside is frightful.. and the lag is undelightful.. but since we've got no sleep to show, Let it load! let it load! let it load!

lol.

I guess the lagmonster is now the Grinch? smile.gif

I have 13 hours until the first CB copper I've ever managed to catch hatches, and I may abandon it in hopes of snagging a holly or other christmas dragon o.O oh the decisions haha but eh christmas only comes once a year right?

You could trade the copper for a holly in one of the trades threads.

Well, Merry Christmas all!

And thank goodness for Floods!

Even when often only getting maybe one or two refreshes a minute, we can eventually get our Christmas dragons.

I'd like to send some sympathy to TJ, spending his Christmas Eve wrestling with the Lag and Data Error monsters again...

And I must say that I love the gold curlicues on the eggs, and will be very interested to see what the dragons look like.

COOKIES. Since sugar cookies are some of my favorites.. not complaining at all. I can't wait to see how gorgeous these dragons are going to be - the eggs are simply beautiful.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Thank you TJ & the spriter team for the wonderful event, raising the egg limit, and these gorgeous new eggs!

Thanks TJ and spriter(s) biggrin.gif

After some silliness of having to log in a couple times, getting many error messages after clicking on an egg, I managed to get two of these most beautiful eggs.

This has been a wonderfully fun Christmas. I really like the Snow Wars, what a great way to start off this holiday event. Thanks so much!!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

Merry Kwanzaa to those who celebrate it (for those who don't know - it begins on the 26th)!

And in general - happy holiday season to all! smile.gif

Haha, Sugar Cookies. smile.gif That's adorable.

Also, these eggs make me hope we come up with an egg freezing method soon. So preeeetty.

I wonder when the display eggs will hatch to show us hatchling stage; I remember he's done that before any of us really could--and they're under 4 days but no cracks. Hrm. Maybe when he WAKES UP eh?

Yay!!! I was hanging around hunting for some nice codes, and I'm totally happy with what I got:

YESGG (me when I caught it: "YES!!" GG, DC. GG. or just: GrinGrin!)

and

M0ojO (guess it'll have some great mojo!)

Oh the chaos outside is frightful.. and the lag is undelightful.. but since we've got no sleep to show, Let it load! let it load! let it load!

Ha! xd.png

Fought the lag to get my two, though never actually saw the get-code pages, just found them on my scroll. I was thinking we were needing a blue Holiday dragon! *crosses fingers*

Now, back to bed for me for a bit...

Still looking for a second Holly over here!

Also, Merry Christmas to everyone at DC!

[edit] Hah! I saw what someone got as their code, but I got a cute one as well 5QKAY (caps messed), which looks like 'Sokay! I guess it was letting me know that I HAD got it. xd.png

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

You could trade the copper for a holly in one of the trades threads.

aggghhhhh I don't trade much but I should have thought of that o.O so tired didn't cross my mind. *facepalms* and I already abandoned....sighs. lol such is life.

Okay.. Since there is only two... No sprite change in genders right? Or does that only work with the common dragons?

With the exception of the Holly Dragon each Holiday dragon species sticks to one gender.

Yulebuck - male

Wrapping Paper - male

Snow Angel - female

Ribbon Dancer - female

Winter Magi - male

Holly - male and female

Personally I hope this year's dragon is female. I've seen what the egg looks like and O-M-G they are beautiful! I can't wait to get them!

Hope that answered your question. Happy hunting! happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

I caught a Twin-Headed Lindwurm (I think that's how it's spelled) that I want to trade for a holly and a 15-hour left Pebble that could make a good Neglected canidate as well. Where could I go to see about trading for a Holly?

So I don't feel like a total censorkip.gif*. I caught mine 45 minutes in so yeah! For the new holidays, we have a limit of two caveborns per scroll. Correct?

Ha! xd.png

Fought the lag to get my two, though never actually saw the get-code pages, just found them on my scroll. I was thinking we were needing a blue Holiday dragon! *crosses fingers*

Now, back to bed for me for a bit...

It hath inspired a short song xd.png i giggled, i hope someone else does too!

So I don't feel like a total censorkip.gif*. I caught mine 45 minutes in so yeah! For the new holidays, we have a limit of two caveborns per scroll. Correct?

Yup. smile.gif Next year, though, you can breed more if you like them.

Correct