TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

well...that was easier than expected.

Those eggs are beautiful! who did them??

Thanks guys for the confirmation. I just wish I freeze the eggs. laugh.gif

The spriter did himself/herself this year for sure.

Merry Christmas!

Thank you TJ09 and the spriters! I enjoyed the Snow Wars event, and I really the new egg sprites!

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bred my holly to gold and got 4 holly eggs!!!! So how do you work it if you want to say give one of the four to somebody else??? And I want to keep one of them as well??

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bred my holly to gold and got 4 holly eggs!!!! So how do you work it if you want to say give one of the four to somebody else??? And I want to keep one of them as well??

You can't. You can only keep one. But you could tell that other person when you're releasing them. They'd have to have excellent timing. It has worked before. good luck!

Oooh! I hope the rest of the sprites are as outstanding as this egg. Thanks spriters for the hard work you all put into this!

You can only keep from any clutch. The rest are auto abandoned once you choose the egg. Maybe someone will be nice and give you a baby back if they catch it. If you don't choose, they're all autoabandoned in 30 minutes I think.

Yes! Thank you spriters, TJ and everyone for a super awesome Christmas event and beautiful eggs! I cannot WAIT to see these beauties hatch and grow up! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I've caught them for my family. Now I can sleep.

Thanks guys for the confirmation. I just wish I freeze the eggs. laugh.gif

The spriter did himself/herself this year for sure.

*cough* I think you might have mean _outdid_. If they "did" themselves that would prove them pretty flexible. /shot

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Okay so I am going to keep one for moi and abandon the rest. Maybe next year I can do so. I have another holly I can breed but the lineage is a bit more messy than this one that I got. So about 1:22 I will be releasing 3 holly eggs in the AP for anybody that wants one. biggrin.gif

So is this finally a year where we're going to get another female christmas dragon? (I still lack CB female christmas dragons and really need some for holiday breeding ' A' )

I really love that we're getting a blue dragon this year, I mean I love the red, green, and white and all but blue is my second favourite colour.

(Now if we can get a purple/white one next that'd be lovely...)

Merry Christmas everyone. Stayed up late just to get the new eggs before the rush happens biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas!

Got one, will go for another once I'm not egg locked. The eggs are gorgeous this year too.

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

I made some Christmas badges. smile.gif(Click here for more badges)

user posted imageuser posted image

2013: [IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/2ilmz61.jpg]
Animated: [IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/2iu6oh0.jpg]

[EDIT]: Fixed image code of the non animated egg.

Edited by Nyastara