TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Okay bred my 2nd holly to white got 4 more eggs!!! So am keeping one to give to somebody on departures and the rest go to AP!!!! Good luck everybody!!

I can see everybody duking it out trying to grab one smile.gif

omg the eggs are GORGEOUS!! Can't stop staring at them! They look like something that would be really expensive and fancy and would be up high on a fireplace or something.

This year I've decided, in part due to personal crap, not to participate in the just-released-rush. We have three days, maybe I'll start trying after Christmas festives tomorrow. (Hey, it's still Christmas Eve here!)

I was able to get mine easily, as well! I usually have to wait a few hours for new releases to be anywhere near my range, but I got mine within the first ten minutes after midnight. c:

Good luck, everyone! Merry Christmas!

I decided to be kind on this Christmas morning, so I caught these eggs not only for myself, but also for my sister and friend. And I must say, these have got to be the most beautiful eggs I have EVER seen on Dragon Cave. And it looks like it's going to give an all-female breed, at least to me.

Merry Christmas to everyone and well done spriters! wub.gifsmile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Got my second on my phone on the first click. Wow. Older holiday dragons have been harder to catch from the AP.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank you so much for this wonderful event TJ as well as the Spriters.

Can't wait until next Christmas.

Just GORGEOUS! They look like tree ornaments with gold filigree decoration or something... I want to have one in three dimensions!

Aaaaahhh... these eggs are so pretty! *_*

Happy Holidays, everyone! smile.gif

I'll take it that they aren't yours then?

Had a release 2 years ago. xd.png No more!

Haha ok. It really looks like one of your eggs though ^^.

Hmm who could it be. I've checked all the artists I know...could it be a newcomer?

Edited by Ashywolf

Ah, the eggs are so beautiful and well made. Now I'm truly anxious to see the hatchlings. Thanks, TJ and spriter(s), and merry Christmas to everyone.

Yeah new eggs got mine very easily, Thank you TJ and Spriters! that made the eggs

A very merry Christmas to you all biggrin.gifuser posted image

user posted image

Edited by Anniepimm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Beautyful eggs,I already got one and the sceond will follow in 14 hours.

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

Some great codes cycling through. I've seen one that looked like "dumb" and there were some three letter words like "put" "sod" and the best one so far being "ski".

I got a Z-code, missed the good Z that began and ended with cap. Zs but this one has a better name with it. Looks like "Zebi" which is just cute. happy.gif