TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas everyone. Just got my two eggs, can't wait to seem them get adult.

Thank you TJ and spriters smile.gif

Merry Christmas and thank you for this wonderful pretty new eggs. I am very excited, but since blue is my favorite color. biggrin.gif

Greetings Morgaina

Anyone noticed TJ's eggs' codes?

Sugar and Cooke.

So my guess it's going to be a Cookiedragon. biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!!! *huggles* Hope everyone has a wonderfully enjoyable one too!

Thank you bunches TJ and spriters for the new lovely eggs and for the fun snowfort. I've been having fun creating, and don't even care one wit about the raffle!! Just kind of wish we could play with it more after the time is up. Yeah, I do like the amount of fun I've been having with it, can't blame me, you guys are geniuses to create this much fun!

*huggles* Again, thank you for the enjoyment!!

wow, caught my eggs a lot easier then expected. did the egg rush all pass already?

love the new eggs, always love blue or green theme. =]

Edited by reddof-f6

Awesome, thanks TJ! smile.gif Got one of mine so far but I'll have to wait until I'm unlocked to get the second.

Anyone else who can't see TJ's egg in the first post anymore? blink.gif I can't even see them on their view page ... the lineage view works, but that doesn't help since I'm trying to get the egg cracking stages.

[EDIT]: *sees Fortune86's post* I'm not alone! xd.png

[EDIT 2]: Source code tells me that the image can't be displayed because it's broken. Seems that at least two images of the egg cracking sequence are broken. sad.gif

Edited by Nyastara

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

.......*

...../_°\

..../°__\

.../__°_\

../_°____\

./_____°_\

/_°_______\

......l__l

..(\__/)

<{^.=.^}>

~Wolf

Anyone noticed TJ's eggs' codes?

Sugar and Cooke.

So my guess it's going to be a Cookiedragon. biggrin.gif

This would be...a bit freaky to me... Just earlier on the 24th, while making treats for the family gathering... I found myself thinking "Heh, it'd be neat if the new Holiday dragon was based off Christmas Cookies."

This would be...a bit freaky to me... Just earlier on the 24th, while making treats for the family gathering... I found myself thinking "Heh, it'd be neat if the new Holiday dragon was based off Christmas Cookies."

That......would be MAGICAL!!! biggrin.gif

Since I already caught my eggs, is anyone else watching NORAD's tracker on Santa?

I can't see TJ's eggs?

*taps screen*

I can't see them neither sad.gif

But I saw the one I catched, they look shiny *___*

Merry christmas all !

I can't see them neither sad.gif

But I saw the one I catched, they look shiny *___*

Merry christmas all !

Me neither but I can see my own eggs and they look beautiful! smile.gif

Nine oclock and my dog drives me insane. Well time to hunt eggs. It took e barley a minute to get one.. Were are the other hunters? Cave didn't lag for me, so that problem should be fixed. Gues I was lucky? I love the spirites non the less. Can't wait to see the hatchies. Merry Christmas to all and happy hunting to everybody who haven't got their share. AND ofcourse a big THANK YOU to TJ and the spiriter.^.^

Marry Christmas everyone!

They look very pretty and arent hard to catch at all at the moment! Can't wait to see what their sprites look like. smile.gif