TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I'm happy to see other colors besides green and red being used. I can't wait to see how these turn out. biggrin.gif

i think that is my new favorite egg! can't wait to see what comes out of it! thanks and merry christmas!

Merry Christmas to all. What lovely eggs these are. Thanks to everyone involved with this drop, from TJ to the Spriters.

Merry Christmas to all. Can we get more than two? I'm breeding my holly in the morning for Christmas

We can only get two each.

When do these stop dropping, anyone know? I'm unlocked two days from now, I really dont want to abandon any eggs I have right now, but I dont want to miss these...

Simply gorgeous. I thought we were going to get unlimited, so I stressed about emptying my egg slots... at least now I can try and catch christmas hollies with my empty ones. c: Beautiful eggs, too, can't wait to see their outcome. <3

The eggs are just lovely ^^ Happy holidays everyone!

The eggs look wonderful! They kind of remind me of a faberge egg. :3

Merry Christmas, everyone. Happy Holidays!

When do these stop dropping, anyone know? I'm unlocked two days from now, I really dont want to abandon any eggs I have right now, but I dont want to miss these...

The release lasts for three days (you can check the Calendar link in the top right hand corner of the forum). So you might be able to get your two at the very end.

Wow, fastest holiday grab I've ever managed. Now if only I could get lucky enough to nab a Holly when my current eggs hatch ><

Merry Christmas one and all!

Got my two despite the lag. Very pretty eggs!

Side note - I must be tired. I had an airhead moment not too long ago xd.png

Well, I had forgotten that I'm egg-locked so I can't join the hunt until sometime tomorrow or Thursday. Which really bites. dry.gif I did however get hammered by that database error.

To answer someone above who asked how to get rid of them, I just kept trying to log back in since it LOGGED ME OUT! dry.gif

Now I'm not getting the errors at all. I think I also hit refresh a few times as well.

Alright I'm kinda mad at the moment. I bred my two Holly's with PLENTY of room on my scroll and they booted ALL the eggs for each of them. :/ And I know I had enough room for them.

And I really was hoping for a pair of Holly's bred on the 25th. *sighs* Well grats to those that got them though.

Edited by DarkFire1

the egg is so pretty!! thank you TJ and spriters~

and also, MERRY XMAS!! biggrin.gif