TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I have to say I really like the way the "Two-Per" limit helps cut back on the mad rush. It'd make regular releases so easy, just a temporary limit, even though it is sort of antagonizing for most :>

I caught my two. Absolutely beautiful eggs.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone, and good luck!

Those are some mighty fine eggies. I'll have to wait for my current christmas plans to hatch before I can snatch me some.

Lol, guess everyone's waiting for the cave issues to clear up. Desert went from 80 to 60 users. Got my two. o.o

Good luck all and happy holidays!

TJ's codes are wonderful and they make me hungry.

Ah, I didn't even remember to look until I saw your post. Those are awesome (and yummy) codes indeed. tongue.gif

Finally caught my 2 gorgeous new eggies! Merry Xmas everyone!! Thank you TJ & spriters for the new eggs have a great xmas!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by rachii.xo

These eggs are so pretty. I actually want to use the freeze action on one of them just so I can look at the pretty egg whenever I'm on <3

OH WOW!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

The eggies are GORGEOUS! biggrin.gif I hope the adults look as pretty as that egg. I LOVE that blue color and the gold really sets if off. wub.gif

Yay, time for my site to crash! (That is unless I actually fixed it correctly this time so it won't be so catastrophic.)

Merry Christmas! biggrin.gif

Got my two, Thanks, TJ and Spriters...

Merry Christmas, everyone...

Sugar Cookie...

Sugar Cookie? Well, I'm guessing the name is Sugar Coated Cookies. They look very realistic and gorgeous, even if they're named after a delicious delicacy.

Merry Christmas all and happy holiday's!

These eggs is so beautiful! Thank you TJ and those who worked on them!

Happy Holidays.

The eggs are so pretty! I am always grateful for an easy catch (when there's no lag of cours3)

I wish everyone a very happy Christmas! laugh.gif

And yay, a new Christmas dragon! biggrin.gif It has the most beautiful egg ever, I can't wait to see what the dragon is going to look like! wub.gif

Merry Christmas!

A big thanks to TJ and the artists and everyone involved in the site!

I'm not going to even try to catch those eggs before morning. They are beautiful, but there are too many people in there fighting for them right now and I am pretty sure they will be easier to get later.

Thanks TJ and spriter/s for what I am sure will be another beautiful holiday dragon. Codes are Sugar and Cooke? Sounds sweet!

Edited by purplehaze

Having to wait 12 hours to hunt it's... weird. I usually make sure I have room to get Christmas eggs at midnight.

Just got my new holiday babies. These eggs are frackin gorgeous, omfg.

MURRCHISSITIMAS