TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wow what fun this is. Got a different error this time saying the page couldn't be displayed. But I was bound and determined to get my 2 eggies. Sooooo tried again and got in there and got the page to load. Gee no errors and clicked on the first egg and like amazing I got it. I also got a 2nd one too!!!! Sooo I think I have my two already. Have to go to a relatives for Xmas dinner tomorrow. And yes they have power on too.

Got my second! The lag makes it difficult but definitely easier than trying to snag a Holly. My Christmas DragCave shopping is done for this year and I am happy biggrin.gif

Lag is gone, and finally got my matched set! Yahoo! I'm excited for these pretties! But they also make me hungry which is concerning.

I could have been reasonable and waited till much later to get the eggs but I felt like taking them now before I go to bed.

Cookies, huh? And perhaps they will be blue and gold like their eggs? Interesting. x3

I just imagine everybody in a Christmas party hanging around in each biome with tons of eggs surrounding them.

Holly Jolly Christmas!

Got my two within the first 20 minutes. Not bad. Not I'm off to bed. I have to be up at 9:30 to help make breakfast.

I just caught my last egg, so I'm done. Good luck to all still hunting, I wasn't seeing as many errors, so hopefully things will improve from here.

Thank you TJ and spriters for the new holiday dragon!

While things in the biomes are crazy I think I'll stalk the AP for holly dragons... I just want one! Really!

Thanks, TJ. They're so beautiful, and I have one already, so I can relax and catch the second one at my leisure. :-)

Argh! Can't even grab one! >.< Owell, I guess I snatch tomorrow (meaning later today seeing at it's pretty much midnight for a lot of people xd.png). Still got a few days so... Happy Holidays, everyone! =D

But I heard the cave say, ere it lagged out of sight, “Database errors to all, and to all a good night!”

It wouldn't be a DC event without chaos. Good luck everyone! The eggs look gorgeous, I can't wait to see what babies come from them!

Nice quote!

I got two, don't know how, because the Lag is insane!

Merry Christmas everybody!

*leave a plate of fresh cookies*

These egg colors are beautiful, and it's a shame we can't freeze eggs since I would love to freeze this one! Got my two though, and I wish everyone else the same luck!

TJ's codes are wonderful and they make me hungry.

Oh nevermind, i have two now! YAY! QUICK FINGERS! god if i had a mouse, i'd probably never catch one... yeyeyey all lowercase letters code and a C8kAD which i'm not very proud of.. hopefully someone will switch me for one with a better code! I have one of each Holiday from this year with a good code! (and one from last year)