Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Here's my new fort.

It's either a little cat village being guarded by chickens, or the chickens have captured the cats and are forcing them to live in this tiny fenced off area while the chickens make sure they don't escape and the cats are too entranced by the pretty disco snow everywhere to notice their dooooom!

I'm not sure.

...I... thought I'd do a lot of changes to my fort because the moat looks really nice, but I just changed one of the buildings around to the palace (it was always meant to be the main building and now you can tell) and swapped some spikes for dragon sculptures. Whee. ...maybe I'll shift things by a row so I can have a little bit of moat. Maybe. Nrrgh.

Edit: Tried, didn't like the necessarily crowded look that ensued, stayed with my current design. xd.png Ah well.

Edited by pinkgothic

Well here's my fort, rebuilt a fourth time with the glitch. This last time I saved it

after adding one or two pieces, hopefully it'll stay this time, except having to repair.

Lost most of my saved snow with the glitch, but still had a bit so I could rebuild.

Now back to setting my alarm and saving every two hours all night long and every hour during the day time.

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/GreenDragonMama

Oh noes! Because of this, I may have to do a complete redesign. Gonna wait and see what pieces are available.

My brother

user posted image

and I

user posted image

for him he just want a spectacular Castle, but I want some dragon so...

maybe we need some advice laugh.gif

And if someone only want the max HP ,Buy the ice palace and full it, it will have(17x16)÷4x40=2720HP and cost 68x32=2176 snow

well, who want to do that? blink.gif

Edited by D-wing