Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Is any one getting close to 1000 HP with their forts. I`m happy with my 300 HP, but have enough snow to get to 1032 hp if i wanted, and only couple of free spaces left.

user posted image

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Is any one getting close to 1000 HP with their forts. I`m happy with my 300 HP, but have enough snow to get to 1032 hp if i wanted, and only couple of free spaces left.

user posted image

I'm actually sitting at 1360 right now with a new layout I started. Which, so far, is this. And I still have room to expand.

I'm actually sitting at 1360 right now with a new layout I started. Which, so far, is this. And I still have room to expand.

Must be a bug that lot of players have that is duplicating their walls, cause your setup should not have more than 300 HP

Whoa, some seriously impressive forts here. I'm not much of a snow architect so mine isn't that great, but I'm having fun with it.

Can you guide the snow kitty home?

Warning: Red Flags mean you've run into angry, fire-breathing dragons, and unfortunately, fire is not so great for a snow-kitty's health.

Very creative! ^^

I could guide kitty home tongue.gif

Edited by siberian

Changed it about 10 times or somewhere around that number. Won't say I'm done, since I almost certainly go and change stuff after I say that. xd.png

Red Dragon Fort

I swore to leave it be, but just had more ideas for it. So I went from 318 to 666 (hehe love the number) and then to 538 where I'm stuck atm

My Fort!

915 HP, mine's not for decoration, just for defense!

Nevermind, mine glitched and some of my things doubled on themselves... o.O

Edited by 20mia08

My little sister decorated it for me, since I can't due to the fact that I'm using a screen reader... I told her how I wanted a few things done though, such as the layering of the walls and the lines of kittens and dragons respectively.

Here is my fort.