Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

I see so many colorful forts now! biggrin.gif Some even look like candy-forts! (yummy tongue.gif )

Couldn't resist editing mine too tongue.gif

Here's what I have now (the main castle has become more massive and, thus, much safer ^^. Didn't add too many new things though - tried to keep it all in one style, both color- and architecture-wise)

I also very much like the frosen river and small "crystal" bridges rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Awesome forts, every one! biggrin.gif

Personally, I am not so fond of the colorful items, but it is amazing how some people used them in their forts and I still found their forts very beautiful. smile.gif

Meanwhile, here is mine. It looks a bit cluttered but I think that I like it that way. I wish that I had more space to work with though.

Just when I thought I had a semi-decent design... Unf, that ice palace. Had to have it.

Anyway, here's mine. Got a bit smaller because I couldn't resist the ice moats. It's not the most unique thing in the world, and I'm not finished yet. Can't figure out what to do in that big open space, so I peeked into this thread for ideas. I really wish the sculptures and snow creatures could be rotated x'D

Edited by digipup

Your Majesty, the snowcats have discovered our fort! What should we do?

user posted image

*5 minutes later*

Your Majesty, the snowcats have claimed our front courtyard! They are increasing in numbers!

user posted image

*2 minutes later*

Your Majesty, the snowcats have overrun the courtyard!

user posted image

Release the Guard Chickens!!

user posted image

user posted image

Your Majesty, the Guard Chickens are gaining ground!

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by xeyla

My Fort is nice and symmetrical. I swore I wouldn't change it once the new things were released...but I couldn't resist those chicken statues!

When I saw the new items I knew I had to check this thread, and it did not disappoint. Such great forts!

@xeyla That made me grin like no tomorrow: Awesome!

@Ioma The fort is wonderful! The gardens and forests around the palace look like unique pixel art pieces.

Here's mine. Even chicken overlords love Christmas, but they didn't overdo the decorations.

Redesign: Link

I'm thinking about changing the back wall but idk because while I love the new items I don't want my fort *cough* pretentious igloo *cough* to look christmas like, I want it to be somewhat menacing instead.

Edited by Sarah864

Changed it  about 10 times or somewhere around that number. Won't say I'm done, since I almost certainly go and change stuff after I say that. xd.png

Red Dragon Fort

I hate myself! xd.png redone again No entry without invitation tongue.gif

Edited by Biancathewolf

Hey, guys, I can't go on ANY of your forts... Does anybody else have the same problem?

I am able to see the majority of them fine, so long as they are linked correctly.

I am able to see the majority of them fine, so long as they are linked correctly.

Oh, NM, I can see them again!!

EDIT: I'm stunned!!! Some of these are truly incredible!!

Edited by Saltpath