Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Nice one. Couldn't intruders creed in between those spikes at the back though? I'm not criticising I'm just trying to make conversation. I've added more trees...What do you think?

Wow, there's so many creative people around here, with all of the amazing designs I've seen so far.~ biggrin.gif

Here's mine - My Fort.~

It's almost done.~ I just gotta add a few more things once I get some more snow overnight.~  smile.gif

It's finished to my eyes, and mind.~ I'm happy with how it turned out, and with 501 HP, I don't really have to worried about it getting destroyed.~

Now I can return to lobbing icicles every hour, and trying to come up with a name for my fort.~ biggrin.gif

Here's mine. I think it might be a bit boring, but I don't know how to fit anything else in there.

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/warriorjames

OK, I feel much better now...

Good! biggrin.gif

Someone posted a fort that was larger than mine so I pushed mine up to a ridiculously large 752 HP, just to see what I could do, but I will start pulling it back to a liveable size tonight. I could have made it even larger, but I don't think I could stand to look at it.

I want the kitties to be able to go back and be snug in their hiding places before Santa arrives. <3

I don't think there is anything I can really do with mine. Anything I try to add I end up deleting because it becomes too cluttered or I don't like it. So I think this will be my final version. Not much different than when I posted before.

My Castle

Edited by Leashedragon